Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary Neville's picks the three to go down

+5
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Apparently some think he has an astute football brain - well he reckons QPR will stay up and Blackburn will go down - don't agree with that myself.

He also says what he thinks of our chances and those of Wigan and Wolves (I won't spoil it by telling you here in case people actually want to read the article).

He was a better footballer than he is tipster though imo!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Neville is a twat-faced twat. Not that it has anything to do with the article, I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Having read it now, I can confirm that in the context of his article, he is a twat-faced twat who should move house.

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Mar 12 2012, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you could make a case for any 3 of the 5 to go down tbh.

like any "pundit" he doesn't watch any of these teams week in week out and has virtually no idea how they play, the form they're in (bar looking at the results) or the form of the players.

It's all done on a flick through some highlight tapes and a look at the stat sheets.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

All 5 are still in the mix, possibly even 6, and will remain so until the very last day

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I tend not to listen to people who live in the Teletubbies Hill. But its an interesting read.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no way Villa are in any danger of going down, they are, what, 11 points clear? lol.

come on, who out of the bottom 5 is going to pick up 11 points?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

OK, maybe I was being optimistic Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:come on, who out of the bottom 5 is going to pick up 11 points?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, that smiley face with a hand has the most chance.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hated Neville as a player but he is the best pundit on TV.

Taking Wanderers out of the equation, he is nuts if he thinks QPR and Wolves will both finish above Blackburn.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I just have one word to describe that scribe by Neville......

CUNT!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of pundits feel that Rovers will survive despite having the leakiest defence as they are scoring for fun. Most think we will go down because we don't score enough goals. It's difficult to argue with - personally I think we have to improve considerably to survive - we can't rely on the good fortune we had against QPR every week and whilst our remaining fixtures are "winnable" they include games against much better teams than QPR and crunch matches against Rovers and Blackburn who will be hell-bent on putting us down.
Nail-biting times ahead.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Wolves board have come out today and stated that they are sticking with Connor till the end of the season. They reckon they only made an approach to Alan Curbishley and no-one else.

I think the Wolves board have shot themselves in the foot but Wolves have a potentially easier run-in than QPR or Wigan so it's going to be a very interesting two months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum