Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shocking Truth about Moritz

+8
Keegan
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Right......then..........

:tumbleweed:
I know I know. But to be honest with so much carping and whining going on in some of the other threads I just wanted to try and lighten the mood a bit. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

22The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wasn't playing because he is "fat"

23The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:34

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He wasn't playing because he is "fat"
No, he wasn't playing because he was a 1980'a cartoon mouse, now he isn't a mouse anymore he can play.

24The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:37

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
No, he wasn't playing because he was a 1980'a cartoon mouse, now he isn't a mouse anymore he can play.
Actually it's because he's not hand drawn today, he's caught up with the computer age and is 3D CGI. Isn't it amazing what they can do nowadays?

25The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:38

This is getting weird again.........

26The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:40

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:
Actually it's because he's not hand drawn today, he's caught up with the computer age and is 3D CGI. Isn't it amazing what they can do nowadays?
So he's still a mouse then?

27The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:This is getting weird again.........
So what's new about that Breadman? Remember I am the man who came up with 'Operation Ginger Snap' and various songs regarding one G Megson back on the old Beeb 606 site. 

Besides, as I said earlier on, we're Bolton Wanderers fans by choice so weird is just part of our normal lives anyway.

28The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:42

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:
So he's still a mouse then?
Yes, cunningly disguised as a footballer by James Cameron. Twisted Evil

29The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:42

Should this thread not be fucked off to Wandering Minds sharpish?

Or a new special area on the forum called "The Bin"....?

30The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:45

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Should this thread not be fucked off to Wandering Minds sharpish?

Or a new special area on the forum called "The Bin"....?
Thank you Breaders, nice to see you've mellowed over the years mate. Like I said it was only intended to be a spot of light relief, in truth I didn't expect to see so many replies or have it being posted on for so long. Anyway, here's hoping we see more of Moritz and more goals from him like the one this weekend. Personally I thought he looked terrific when he came on and I think he might just start the next game. What about you?

31The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 21:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome to the twilight zone.

32The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 22:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote: Anyway, here's hoping we see more of Moritz and more goals from him like the one this weekend. Personally I thought he looked terrific when he came on and I think he might just start the next game. What about you?
Hear, hear, from what I've seen of Moritz I think he could be bostin for us.

33The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Tue Nov 12 2013, 00:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

shut up at this whole thread

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Tue Nov 12 2013, 06:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The real reason why he wasn't playing is because he was late.

35The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Tue Nov 12 2013, 07:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The real reason why he wasn't playing is because he was late.
I'm sure he got injured warming up before a game?

36The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Tue Nov 12 2013, 07:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard he got lost and was walking round Boston.

37The Shocking Truth about Moritz - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Tue Nov 12 2013, 07:26

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well whether he's a man or a mouse if he keeps scoring goals like he did last week he'll soon be Saint Moritz!! Oh dear now he's turned into a Place. Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum