Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For everyone with young kids...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For everyone with young kids...  Empty For everyone with young kids... Fri Nov 15 2013, 12:13

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've had a productive morning at work making my son a letter from Santa. 

I have created a Microsoft word document with a bright reindeer based watermark background and editable text that goes over the top of it in a nice dark italic style. 

Several people who I work with have asked me to email them a copy of it, so i thought if anyone wants a copy of the (editable) letter, your more than welcome. 

I did want to attach it to the thread as a document but you cant do that so PM me and il email you a copy.

2For everyone with young kids...  Empty Re: For everyone with young kids... Fri Nov 15 2013, 16:35

I wanna bike.

An' a Acshun Man.

3For everyone with young kids...  Empty Re: For everyone with young kids... Fri Nov 15 2013, 16:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to know the wheels of industry are turning. I've been off all week,but when i get back next week I'm going to make balsa wood replica of the Houses of Parliament.

4For everyone with young kids...  Empty Re: For everyone with young kids... Sat Nov 16 2013, 12:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im lucky enough to have a job were I deligate and attend the odd meating, I speak fluent corporate bullshit you see.

It means I can fuck around a bit now and again Smile

5For everyone with young kids...  Empty Re: For everyone with young kids... Sat Nov 16 2013, 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helps to be fluent in bullshit on here. Natasha must be multilingual.Laughing 

6For everyone with young kids...  Empty Re: For everyone with young kids... Sat Nov 16 2013, 17:08

I use the portable north pole, get a video message off Santa. It's free and my daughter gets so excited by it every year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum