Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner!

+3
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
scottjames30
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sat Nov 16 2013, 09:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They beat Switzerland 2-1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's great for his country.

2Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sat Nov 16 2013, 09:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i slagged him off recently but his last couple of games he has looked like he may be getting back to his best, lets hope so.

3Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sat Nov 16 2013, 11:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He couldn't be possible be putting himself in the shop window by upping his game for us surely? Wink 

4Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sat Nov 16 2013, 17:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He climbs well for a relatively little man!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sat Nov 16 2013, 22:34

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:He couldn't be possible be putting himself in the shop window by upping his game for us surely? Wink 
I don't care about his motives if that's even the case to begin with for two reasons. One: If he is improving then it's only good for us and two: given his horrendous injury and poor early season form it's exceptionally unlikely that a 'big' club will want to take a risk on him in January and it's unlikely anyone else in this division will want to match his wages etc so until the summer at least I'd say he's stuck with us in any event. 

However, with that said my personal feeling is that he's actually happy here and that his poor early season form was simply one of those bad runs every player goes through from time to time. I think there's a saying that goes form is temporary class is permanent. CYL is class and I think it's just been a temporary bad run of form coupled perhaps with a lack of confidence brought on by the injury he sustained and a couple of bad performances in its wake. We know already that sometimes a team can go on an inexplicable run of poor performances simply because they had one bad result so if it can happen to an entire team then surely the same can happen to an individual. He had a slump, he appears to be coming out of it and then the Lord if that is the case.

6Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sun Nov 17 2013, 18:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reminds me of his FA Cup winner against Birmingham.

7Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Empty Re: Chung-Yong-Lee scores the winner! Sun Nov 17 2013, 18:36

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has some quality on the ball ..... not as good as before the injury but still one of our better players I feel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum