Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 hour daylight to be introduced...

+2
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

124 hour daylight to be introduced... Empty 24 hour daylight to be introduced... Fri Dec 20 2013, 22:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Have you noticed how many bright white/blue street lamps are being introduced everywhere - and the orange ones are being phased out.

I hate it. It's like 24 hour daylight. I love the orange glow at night when the lamps come on - it's cosy. If anyone installs white street lamps near my bedroom window I'm going to break them. I don't want to feel like its sunlight is outside at 3am.

Does anyone else feel the same?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I was a lad you could look up into the night sky and see the milky way. It was an amazing sight. You'd need to go into the depths of the countryside to see it now. Light pollution is pain in the arse.

When I was a lad you could look out your window and see Mrs Freckleton getting undressed, but that's another story and the police made me promise not to do it again.

Biggie's right about the street lights.

We've got 'em and they're stark and horrible.

I've got a Newtonian telescope (inspired by Mrs Freckleton) and it's next to useless at home. I have to take it up to The Lakes to see any decent stars.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don't have that problem, no lights down my lane.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:When I was a lad you could look out your window and see Mrs Freckleton getting undressed, but that's another story and the police made me promise not to do it again.

I've got a Newtonian telescope (inspired by Mrs Freckleton) and it's next to useless at home. I have to take it up to The Lakes to see any decent stars.
I had a newtonian,but in the end opted for a refractor. Even built an observatory in the back garden,where I spent many happy hours freezing my balls off,and wondering why I didn't have a girlfriend. In the end it was deemed an 'unauthorised erection',and I had to remove it. Don't you just hate those unauthorised erections!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Uncontrollable Erections can be a a bit of a nuisance also.

Especially when you're being introduced to your new carer.

What the fuck am I supposed to say to that without looking like an even bigger twat than I do already.....?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dont want to sound mad but I confess to taking quite a few pictures of the Moon, from my back garden, less light pollution.

Also sunsets but alas not visible from my back garden.

Find them both a thing of natural beauty.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:When I was a lad you could look out your window and see Mrs Freckleton getting undressed, but that's another story and the police made me promise not to do it again.

You could have claimed that you were looking for Ursa Major- the Great Bare. Was she a big lass?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What the fuck am I supposed to say to that without looking like an even bigger twat than I do already.....?

Have you heard about the chep booze in ASDA breadman?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:What the fuck am I supposed to say to that without looking like an even bigger twat than I do already.....?

Have you heard about the chep booze in ASDA breadman you twat
 affraid  affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum