Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ronaldinho

+6
luckyPeterpiper
White84
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Keegan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ronaldinho Empty Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Brazilian forward [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be out of contract at Atletico Mineiro after tomorrow and a new deal has yet to be agreed. He says he has no other teams in mind but Palmeiras have now expressed an interest in signing the 33-year-old, who previously spent time in Europe with Paris Saint Germain, Barcelona and AC Milan. This means no transfer fee and a name to sell shirts as well as imagine the impact he'd have going forward plus being able to rub off some skills to the young players!

What say you?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Brazilian forward [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be out of contract at Atletico Mineiro after tomorrow and a new deal has yet to be agreed. He says he has no other teams in mind but Palmeiras have now expressed an interest in signing the 33-year-old, who previously spent time in Europe with Paris Saint Germain, Barcelona and AC Milan. This means no transfer fee and a name to sell shirts as well as imagine the impact he'd have going forward plus being able to rub off some skills to the young players!

What say you?

Have you been drinking Keegan?  

He won't be coming here!  Very Happy 

3Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just got my wanderers shirt with Ronaldinho on the back - if this move doesn't come off your a dead man keegan!

4Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Just got my wanderers shirt with Ronaldinho on the back - if this move doesn't come off your a dead man keegan!

lol! We can only dream!

5Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:48

Sorry, Keegs but that Messi bloke at Barcelona only has 18 months left on his contract so we're biding our time for him.....

6Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sorry, Keegs but that Messi bloke at Barcelona only has 18 months left on his contract so we're biding our time for him.....

Yes which means we could be in Division 1 by then ffs!  Sad 

7Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's too attack minded for Freedman, plus the clown is looking for a left back.

8Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 17:59

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We do need a left back though!.

9Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 18:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Buddy whatever you are smoking, drinking and otherwise ingesting please can I have some? ::wtf:: 

I seriously feel there's more chance of me being the next President of the USA AND the next Doctor as there is of this happening even when Ronaldinho turns 100 years old!  lol! 

It's nice to dream, even dream big but this is way past even the best spliff induced hallucination. Peace brother flower  :like:

10Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 18:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Buddy whatever you are smoking, drinking and otherwise ingesting please can I have some? ::wtf:: 

I seriously feel there's more chance of me being the next President of the USA AND the next Doctor as there is of this happening even when Ronaldinho turns 100 years old!  lol! 

It's nice to dream, even dream big but this is way past even the best spliff induced hallucination. Peace brother flower  :like:

lol! 

11Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 18:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:We do need a left back though!.

I know.

12Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 18:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Too lightweight.

13Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 18:54

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Copper Dragon wrote:Too lightweight.
Too fat and he looks like a donkey!

14Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:03

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He could eat an apple through a letterbox.

15Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In the year 2000, "Worth a punt?" threads featuring the likes of Okocha, Ivan Campo, Fernando Hierro, Youri Djorkaeff and Nicolas Anelka would have been met with a similar reaction. Visionaries like Big Sam and myself have always faced this, it's nothing new. My question is, would you like to have a fat, donkey-looking, lightweight Ronaldinho eating an apple through a letterbox while signed up for Bolton Wanderers, in our current situation? Dude is free, looking for a challenge that can put him in the line of vision of the Seleção before the World Cup and supremely talented. He also likes to get his salary on time, and our current ponces never seem to have a problem where that is concerned.

16Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with you keegan, I like the sound of this fat, donkey-looking, lightweight Ronaldinho eating an apple through a letterbox, I mean what a trick, eating an apple through a letterbox.

What other tricks does he possess?

17Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:... What other tricks does he possess?
Something we haven't seen much of the last few seasons - he passes, controls and shoots well. No, seriously - some professional footballers actually can!  Like a Star @ heaven

18Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:38

Keegan wrote:
Something we haven't seen much of the last few seasons - he passes, controls and shoots well. No, seriously - some professional footballers actually can!  Like a Star @ heaven
Bollocks !

Where do you get this shit from, Keegs, cos that ain't what footballers do in Bolton.....?

Caribbean, sun-shine football bollocks......

19Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

Yeah but....... Will he fit into Doug's system? Don't forget he'll only get a 5 metre square .

20Ronaldinho Empty Re: Ronaldinho Mon Dec 30 2013, 19:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He'd probably spend the next 4 months getting "match-fit"! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic