Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

+25
y2johnny
Bolton Rebirth
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Reebok_Rebel
Spider Legs
harry speakup
Keegan
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Mo
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

341CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat 20 Apr - 18:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Perfectly understandable  Smile

342CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat 20 Apr - 19:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done Chorley. Hopefully the fans escaped disease free

343CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat 20 Apr - 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Well done Chorley. Hopefully the fans escaped disease free

Shocked Laughing

344CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 22 Apr - 20:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tough defeat today.

345CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun 5 May - 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Play Off Semi-Final
Chorley 1-1 Altrincham
Chorley win 3-1 on penalties

Another fabulous day supporting Chorley. Full house, pitch invasions and penalty drama. Brilliant.

One more win next Sunday will see us in the 5th tier of English football. Just 2 behind Bolton.

Come on you Magpies!

346CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 6 May - 12:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Chorley but my mate is a massive Alty fan so feel a bit bad for him.

347CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun 12 May - 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CHORLEY PROMOTED TO NATIONAL LEAGUE!!!

What a day, what an absolutely fantastic day.

Sun, capacity crowd, pitch invasions and Chorley win on penalties!

Just like last week Chorley missed their first 2 penalties, I was about to set fire to my 'I've Scored At Victory Park' knickers when Chorley found their penalty shooting boots. I quickly pulled them back on and started the pitch invasion.

Fuck me, I can't believe we're going to be in the 5th tier of English football. JUST TWO AWAY FROM BOLTON!

Next season we'll be playing the likes of Notts County, Wrexham, Hartlepool and Dagenham & Redbridge. Big time.

So I've decided to become a full-time Chorley fan. Bolton no longer fulfil my footballing desires, they've become a bit of a laughing stock.

I suspect I won't be the only ex-Bolton fan pitching up at Victory Park next season.

So this is my last ever post on Bolton Nuts, I'm off to start Chorley Nuts with Mo.

Adios.

348CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun 12 May - 20:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll never leave.

349CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun 12 May - 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 mins in for my pitch invasion.

350CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun 12 May - 21:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very well done Chorley!

Hope they do well next season.

If Bolton don't survive (I'm sure they will though) then I guess Chorley would probably be the team I would keep an eye on.

Hope you enjoy next season with Chorley Natasha because I think Bolton's going to be facing a tough one but I've got Wanderers blood flowing through my veins so will stick with them whilst they battle on, no matter what.

351CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 14:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley Nuts is a non starter as they don't have internet there yet.

352CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 14:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Chorley Nuts is a non starter as they don't have internet there yet.

They have FM radio though.

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Latest?cb=20141129195418

353CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 15:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done Chorley and knickerless Natasha.

I was hoping to see AFC FYLDE in League 2 , but of course scumbags Salford got promotion instead.

354CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 15:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not only Chorley cumming in Nat's ears.

355CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 15:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's not only Chorley cumming in Nat's ears.
Laughing

356CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again a serious thread about my team has descended into personal abuse at my expense.

This won't happen on Chorley Nuts.

Twats!

357CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 17:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely you’d need to call it something that starts with a C?  Chorley C***s.  Can’t think of anything though.

358CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon 13 May - 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Surely you’d need to call it something that starts with a C?  Chorley C***s.  Can’t think of anything though.
Very Happy

359CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Wed 3 Jul - 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

National League fixtures released today, Chorley at home to Bromley in the first game, then a trip to local rivals Fylde three days later.

And Chorley's game at home to Boreham Wood on 31st August has been chosen for live coverage on BT Sport.

THIS IS THE BIG TIME FOLKS.

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 D-kednyWkAATTwM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum