Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Buying Sex Be Legal?

+10
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
doffcocker
gloswhite
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Mon Feb 03 2014, 22:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Twisted Evil

22Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 09:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm with Nat, I agree it should be legal.

My theory on this is, look at Holland. Prostitution is legal and a blind eye is turned to drug use.

They have just closed 2 prisons due to a lack of criminals.

If people can go out and get what they want, when they want it (sex), there would be a massive drop in cases of rape and sexual assault. If these people could get there kicks by paying somebody to do what they wanted, they don't have to go and risk destroying lives and going to prison for it do they?

If you let society release its 'tension' (such as Holland with sex and drugs) then society is less hostile to itself.

Of course, people are always going to get raped and assaulted, im just saying it would help lower crime rates. you only have to look at the crime rates in Holland to know the system (however wrong some may think it is) works.

23Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 10:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I'm with Nat, I agree it should be legal.

My theory on this is, look at Holland. Prostitution is legal and a blind eye is turned to drug use.

They have just closed 2 prisons due to a lack of criminals.

If people can go out and get what they want, when they want it (sex), there would be a massive drop in cases of rape and sexual assault. If these people could get there kicks by paying somebody to do what they wanted, they don't have to go and risk destroying lives and going to prison for it do they?

If you let society release its 'tension' (such as Holland with sex and drugs) then society is less hostile to itself.

Of course, people are always going to get raped and assaulted, im just saying it would help lower crime rates. you only have to look at the crime rates in Holland to know the system (however wrong some may think it is) works.

Probably your finest ever post. I agree 100%.

24Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 10:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Virgin for ten years. LOL.

What does it even mean? Does it mean you last had sex ten years? Because I could swear you were a virgin for ten years, two years ago when it all started here at Bolton Nuts.

Come on Whittam, let's clear this up once and for all.

You pervert. I bet you're sat at your PC right now waiting for my reply with your pants around your ankles and knob in hand.

I haven't had sex since my 21st birthday, so well over 10 years since I last had intercourse. I believe my hymen has re-grown so I am a virgin again.

25Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 11:21

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bloody hell, if there were no prostitutes how would chaps like me get laid? ANd how would we ever experience the kinky stuff? The hooker I'm seeing right now will do anything for £20 and a bag of midget gems. I would love to see prostitution made legal and you can guarantee that the likes of Mr Magoo would be straight round to their local brass should it ever happen.

26Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 12:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the oldest profession in the world and as long as there is a supply there will always be demand. Mind you, the man that gets his fill at home seldom dines out.

27Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What does it even mean? Does it mean you last had sex ten years? Because I could swear you were a virgin for ten years, two years ago when it all started here at Bolton Nuts.

You pervert. I bet you're sat at your PC right now waiting for my reply with your pants around your ankles and knob in hand.

I haven't had sex since my 21st birthday, so well over 10 years since I last had intercourse. I believe my hymen has re-grown so I am a virgin again.

Can you get your head round your fanny area to view and check? That should be novel, can I watch? Or is it as I suspect, your head is already up you arse!?!

28Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's the oldest profession in the world and as long as there is a supply there will always be demand. Mind you, the man that gets his fill at home seldom dines out.

I'm with you on that one!!

29Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quite right SK. Why have beefburger when you can have steak?

30Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Can you get your head round your fanny area to view and check? That should be novel, can I watch? Or is it as I suspect, your head is already up you arse!?!

Natasha will be shooting ping pong balls out next!  Laughing 

31Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a mate in the 70s who was a gigolo and he made some serious money. Bianca Jagger was one of his customers. Great bloke, but risked everything going to work in the Middle East. He was coining it in when I moved back to the UK in 82 but I never found out if he made enough to retire (his plan was to pack it in at 30 FFS!) or if they caught him and chopped his bits off.

32Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's the oldest profession in the world and as long as there is a supply there will always be demand. Mind you, the man that gets his fill at home seldom dines out.
He does if he fancies a different menu.

33Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A guy i know but have not seen since i moved down here has a really fit wife would give kelly brook a run for her money. Well he used to pay for it 2 or 3 times a week because he was into lard buckets the fatter the better he showed me a photo once of her from the rear on a huge refectory table squating down on an old fashioned milk bottle and a further photo with the bottle bottom only showing.
Her snatch could swallow almost anything he reckoned he got his head up there then came out and did it again with a torch in his mouth, i'm a bit dubious about that one, anyway he was a magistrate.

34Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 14:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:A guy i know but have not seen since i moved down here has a really fit wife would give kelly brook a run for her money. Well he used to pay for it 2 or 3 times a week because he was into lard buckets the fatter the better he showed me a photo once of her from the rear on a huge refectory table squating down on an old fashioned milk bottle and a further photo with the bottle bottom only showing.
Her snatch could swallow almost anything he reckoned he got his head up there then came out and did it again with a torch in his mouth, i'm a bit dubious about that one, anyway he was a magistrate.

Shocked  

35Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 14:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Natasha will be shooting ping pong balls out next!  Laughing 

:trust: 

36Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you not mean rugby ball's.

37Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Do you not mean rugby ball's.

:trust: 

38Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:soz:  :soz:  :soz: 

::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::  ::FU::

39Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Do you not mean rugby ball's.

lol! 

40Should Buying Sex Be Legal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Buying Sex Be Legal? Tue Feb 04 2014, 17:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Oh tell me more Treacle.

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum