Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dentists

+3
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dentists Empty Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 12:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just got back from the dentist. I go every six months and have a scrape and polish as well as an examination. I needed 4 fillings!

The total cost for a 50 minute appointment was £350! Four fillings at £72 each. £24 for the check up and £38 for the hygienist. Is it any wonder that so many people have bad teeth at those prices?

No wonder so many dentists opted out of the NHS system to go private. It's a bloody licence to print money!

2Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 12:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would have cost £49.00 on the NHS!! Change your dentist to an NHS one

3Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 12:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Would have cost £49.00 on the NHS!!  Change your dentist to an NHS one

The last one I had before this one was NHS but he went private. These NHS dentists are rarer than hens teeth.

4Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have just got back from the dentist. I go every six months and have a scrape and polish as well as an examination. I needed 4 fillings!

The total cost for a 50 minute appointment was £350! Four fillings at £72 each. £24 for the check up and £38 for the hygienist. Is it any wonder that so many people have bad teeth at those prices?

No wonder so many dentists opted out of the NHS system to go private. It's a bloody licence to print money!  
Seems a lot of fillings if you go every 6 months ,sure you are not paying towards his new Audi R8?

5Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 13:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I have just got back from the dentist. I go every six months and have a scrape and polish as well as an examination. I needed 4 fillings!

Seems a lot of fillings if you go every 6 months ,sure you are not paying towards his new Audi R8?

It wouldn't surprise me if some private dentists do unnecessary work!

6Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 14:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

I knew I needed a couple of fillings but I didn't think I needed four.

7Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 14:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me RT, are they gold fillings?

8Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was convinced my private dentist was taking the piss, he charged £40 for a check-up then raised it to £48 the robbing bastard. I didn't get where I am today by being ripped off.

I put my name on the NHS Dentist waiting list and 9 months later I was offered one in Preston - £16 for a check-up for exactly the same service.

Get your name on the NHS waiting list.

9Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was convinced my private dentist was taking the piss, he charged £40 for a check-up then raised it to £48 the robbing bastard. I didn't get where I am today by being ripped off.

I put my name on the NHS Dentist waiting list and 9 months later I was offered one in Preston - £16 for a check-up for exactly the same service.

Get your name on the NHS waiting list.

If you're a student ,over 65, pregnant, or on income support you get it for nowt.
Opt for which one you prefer

10Dentists Empty Re: Dentists Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

I knew I needed a couple of fillings but I didn't think I needed four.

You sound like me RT, the last time I went to the dentist I got told I needed 4 fillings and shit a brick like BWFC1871 :shit: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum