Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton keeper Adam Bodgan working hard to boost fitness levels

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton goalkeeper Adam Bogdan has promised to work hard in order to regain his place in the first team.

The Hungarian shot-stopper has been out of action since he sustained a ligament injury to his left knee in October.

Bogdan has since returned to training and has not yet regained his place in the first team due to the form of Andy Lonergan.

Bogdan told MLSZ TV: "I'm fine. My knee is alright now, I can't feel anything. But of course I have to pay attention, and before training I have to do a strict warm-up for my special muscle groups.

"But apart from this I have been able to do regular work in training for a month.

"It seems we won't be able to reach the goal of promotion that we set. We're fighting against relegation, and I hope we'll win and start going higher.

Speaking about his contract at Bolton, he said: "I've got another year on my contract from the summer.

"At the moment I'm not playing in the team, but that is a situation I'd like to change as soon as possible. I will soon make a decision on my future."

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

"At the moment I'm not playing in the team, but that is a situation I'd like to change as soon as possible. I will soon make a decision on my future."

Source

Typical Bolton ponce, already talking about his next move over a year before his contract is up.

Fucking bellend.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum