Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HUNTED

+3
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Mr Magoo
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HUNTED Empty HUNTED Wed 5 Feb - 22:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Any body watch it, it is fucking disgusting, the Russian government  are no better than Hitler.

2HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Wed 5 Feb - 23:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Any body watch it, it is fucking disgusting, the Russian government  are no better than Hitler.

Haven't watched it.

What was it about? Did you enjoy it?

3HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Thu 6 Feb - 0:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about the Russians being crazy homophobics. Not scared of their homes but basically detest gay people. So Much so that they hunt them and attack them. They can get fired from their jobs for being gay.

4HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Thu 6 Feb - 19:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The russkies are the new krauts abroad now, ignorant humourless cnuts.

5HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Thu 6 Feb - 19:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I didn't know better I would think Putin was some crazy robot experiment built by some nutty Professor. He's a complete nutjob and this latest business regarding homosexuality shows what an ignorant fool he really is.

6HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 2:14

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Folks. It's not that long since we were that backward in our country.
Just because we have moved on a bit doesn't mean the rest of the world will move on at the same pace. It is likely that their moral stance and their normality will change over time through a natural progression. Just like it did here. 

30 or 40 years ago or even less, in this country, I would think the majority of people would have considered being gay as morally wrong.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 14:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I still think it's morally wrong and thankfully my children don't go down that same path.
However I know folk that are gay and have no problem with them if they keep themselves to themselves, and given my looks that is more than likely!!

8HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 16:22

Robin Cousins and Clare Balding had better watch their step......

9HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Robin Cousins and Clare Balding had better watch their step......

She really is fugly Claire Balding!

10HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 16:44

Soul Kitchen wrote:I still think it's morally wrong and thankfully my children don't go down that same path.
However I know folk that are gay and have no problem with them if they keep themselves to themselves, and given my looks that is more than likely!!

Morally wrong  lol! 

11HUNTED Empty Re: HUNTED Fri 7 Feb - 21:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I still think it's morally wrong and thankfully my children don't go down that same path.

Morally wrong  lol! 

haha, oh my god.  :agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum