Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a Tights or Stockings and suspenders man?

+6
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Piss off, I wear Crotchless pants and green wellies  only. Very Happy

Is this you Magoo? Very Happy

Are you a Tights or Stockings and suspenders man? - Page 2 Hqdefault
This week i've mostly been eating minge!!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

tights definitely - the ay the hug the legs and keep you warm!!! Plus especially, if very silky and smooth and makes your legs feel very special! Love tights more than anything else -especially when cold!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as a thong isn't involved I'm happy. Thongs are a big turn off for me.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:tights definitely - the ay the hug the legs and keep you warm!!!  Plus especially, if very silky and smooth and makes your legs feel very special!  Love tights more than anything else -especially when cold!

You and AD can share a room on the Bolton Nuts holiday.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:As long as a thong isn't involved I'm happy. Thongs are a big turn off for me.

All of the kit is designed for women. I can't see how any women's clothes can possibly be comfortable for a man. A thong looks much better on a woman than a man. I can remember seeing a picture of Peter Stringfellow walking along a beach wearing a thong and he looked like a total ponce.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:As long as a thong isn't involved I'm happy. Thongs are a big turn off for me.
You mean shit strings BB ,don't floss with one especially Scunthorpe Nell's .

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:tights definitely - the ay the hug the legs and keep you warm!!!  Plus especially, if very silky and smooth and makes your legs feel very special!  Love tights more than anything else -especially when cold!

You sound like you enjoy wearing them, is there anything you wish to share 71? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum