Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking News.

+10
observer
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:24

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Breadman wrote:I made it up.

Sorry.

I feel bad now........ :soz:

:banned: 

22Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Freedman offered extended deal. About time.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Thu Feb 13 2014, 00:06

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie wrote:Freedman offered extended deal. About time.
Gartside, Freedman and Knight offered long term deals.

24Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Gartside has given DF until the end of March to get us relegated and if successful will be given a new 10 year deal, he has the full backing of Eddie Davies aka Lofty, Once relegation is confirmed he will be given a budget of 3/6p to rebuild in preperation of further relegation to division 2. The directors area is to be the new standing area and to be called the Durex Family Planning Stand. Negotiations are underway for next seasons sponsor Tampax they promise to sponsor us during this bad period. Season ticket priced to increase by 50% but free pies will be provided for row LL Lofthouse stand seats 157 to 158 providing someone is sitting in them.

25Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Thu Feb 13 2014, 18:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Gartside has given DF until the end of March to get us relegated and if successful will be given a new 10 year deal, he has the full backing of Eddie Davies aka Lofty, Once relegation is confirmed he will be given a budget of 3/6p to rebuild in preperation of further relegation to division 2. The directors area is to be the new standing area and to be called the Durex Family Planning Stand. Negotiations are underway for next seasons sponsor Tampax they promise to sponsor us during this bad period. Season ticket priced to increase by 50% but free pies will be provided for row LL Lofthouse stand seats 157 to 158 providing someone is sitting in them.

Where do I sign up?  lol! 

26Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Thu Feb 13 2014, 19:20

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hate this thread! It keeps popping up and I keep thinking that we've finally got rid of the git. I go into the thread and it's bollocks and DF is still manager! Crap!

27Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Fri Feb 14 2014, 01:32

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

JAH wrote:I hate this thread! It keeps popping up and I keep thinking that we've finally got rid of the git. I go into the thread and it's bollocks and DF is still manager! Crap!

....and he will be for months to come as well. Even if we go down he'll still be around to rebuild from the bottom and take us back up.
Get used to it JAH- that's Gartside's plan and Dougie will be around for a long time. Next season we may be congratulating him for just missing the playoffs in league 1
Tranmere or Burton will just beat us for sixth slot.

28Breaking News. - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News. Fri Feb 14 2014, 07:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Come on guys, give Dougie some credit, at least he's consistent. If you want a shit game, with a shit result, played using shit tactics, followed by shit excuses, you can ALWAYS count on Dougie.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum