Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who'll win the Premier League?

+8
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
12 posters

Who'll win the PL?

Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_lcap33%Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_lcap0%Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_lcap47%Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_rcap 47% [ 7 ]
Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_lcap7%Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_lcap13%Who'll win the Premier League? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 16:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(P) 26 Chelsea -57pts.
(P) 26 Arsenal -56pts.
(p)  25 Man City -54pts.
(p) 26 Liverpool -53 pts.

Going to be a close one.

2Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 16:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Man City, in my opinion they have the strongest squad.

3Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 17:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Chelsea for me, though I certainly wouldn't rule liverpool out as City and Chelsea have still got to go to Anfield.

4Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 17:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

City

5Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 18:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

city ''Just''

6Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 18:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea

7Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 18:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool for me  Cool 

8Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 19:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think City will just edge it with Chelsea 2nd and Arsenal 3rd.

9Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who voted for UTD?

Magoo and who?

10Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 19:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:

11Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 19:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Who voted for UTD?

Magoo and who?

I did, i fancy them once Fellaini is back fit.

12Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 20:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Magoo and who?

lol! 

13Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Magoo and who?

I forgot about him, what a bargain.

14Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 21:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I backed Chelsea @ 4/1 at the beginning of the season and I stand by my decision.

15Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Fri Feb 14 2014, 22:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Magoo and who?

I did, i fancy Fellaini he  is fit.
Oh.

16Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Sat Feb 15 2014, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Between City and Chelsea. City have the better attack when at full strength, but Mourinho is a genius and it will be close providing Cahill and Terry stay fit. Arsenal are too weak so Liverpool would be my outsider. Man United have no chance and will be lucky to get into the UEFA.

17Who'll win the Premier League? Empty Re: Who'll win the Premier League? Sat Feb 15 2014, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum