Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever next?

+7
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Tigermin
Reebok_Rebel
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whatever next? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever next? Tue Mar 04 2014, 19:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I don't see what the problem is. It's only recently that us westerners have started sitting on the toilet. The hole in the ground sufficed for the last 6 million years.

Also, it's a good leg stretch for your achilles. Did you know that asians who doe this squat every day tend not to, in 99% of cases, have the knee pain symptoms that occur in over 75% of westerners. (from memory)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Whatever next? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever next? Tue Mar 04 2014, 19:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Whatever next? - Page 2 Shit

That's what I call fresh!

I will post a photo of what I was just eating and you will see why I don't appreciate it. Now, how to upload from mobile to mac? Hmmm.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Whatever next? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever next? Tue Mar 04 2014, 19:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever next? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjIrEuxXhxYn-ImpIazSmPwKOQZeWifC6hgjSPDJ9wF60uIINYNA

24Whatever next? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever next? Tue Mar 04 2014, 22:33

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Rag Head toilets in Dubai Airport are a sealed metal unit with the obligatory hole in the bottom of the said unit , they shit anywhere in said unit and use a crude hose to wash their ass , they dont however wash the floor or walls of the said unit,leaving what can only be described as a shit fest !!! These are sanitised units specifically for Rag Heads that are hosed down by airport staff every 30 minutes,if you happen to go in between a 30 minute period , the sight never leaves you !!!!  affraid

25Whatever next? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever next? Tue Mar 04 2014, 23:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin is right, there are western style sit and shit ones and middle eastern/asian squat and dumps.

It's best to make sure you select the right one as I wouldn't want it trickling down my leg if I had the shits when using a squat and dump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum