Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Brave?

+9
Keegan
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 10:37

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I told a guy at the park to pick up his litter after he chucked several pieces on the floor. I expected a gob full but he actually said sorry. It felt strange.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 11:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I once rescued an old lady from an over turned car, 3 mins after I got her out it burst into flames.
Brave, Stupid or just human nature, she was very happy and sent me a letter, also got 1 of the police, to say well done .

23Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:There's a fine line between brave and stupid. I once saved a pissed up bloke from drowning in the Forth and he took a swing at me as he was trying to top himself since his wife had just left him and taken all his money. I felt stupid and should have let the ungrateful barsteward drown.
I stopped a guy from beating up his girlfriend late one night in a side st and as i was letting him slide down the wall so he did'nt hurt himself i was'nt watching her and the bitch stabbed me, work that out.

24Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:]
I stopped a guy from beating up his girlfriend late one night in a side st and as i was letting him slide down the wall so he did'nt hurt himself i was'nt watching her and the bitch stabbed me, work that out.

I must have missed that one in the news.

25Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:There's a fine line between brave and stupid. I once saved a pissed up bloke from drowning in the Forth and he took a swing at me as he was trying to top himself since his wife had just left him and taken all his money. I felt stupid and should have let the ungrateful barsteward drown.
Sometimes it's better to let people get on with it. My mate was stabbed in Moss Side trying to help a lad getting mugged by a gang of lads about 15 years old. Severed an artery and he nearly lost his leg. The "victim" clearly knew his attackers (who were giving him a right kicking) and later, whilst waiting for the ambulance told my mate he "should have f****** well stayed out of it" and that it was his own fault he got stabbed.

26Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 14:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:]

I must have missed that one in the news.
Are you having a laugh? why would every incident in the uk be in the news also i would not want it to be when i've just assaulted someone you ding bat.

27Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 15:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Sometimes it's better to let people get on with it. My mate was stabbed in Moss Side trying to help a lad getting mugged by a gang of lads about 15 years old. Severed an artery and he nearly lost his leg. The "victim" clearly knew his attackers (who were giving him a right kicking) and later, whilst waiting for the ambulance told my mate he "should have f****** well stayed out of it" and that it was his own fault he got stabbed.
Shit i could tell you some stuff about moss side.

28Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Shit i could tell you some stuff about moss side.

We'll give you an hour to think something up.

29Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

Women are strange AD.

30Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I used to work in moss side on the streets. Rough lot. Never got any bother though which suprised me considering how i look.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Women are strange AD.
Dont think i will ever understand how they roll Scott.

32Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie wrote:I used to work in moss side on the streets. Rough lot. Never got any bother though which suprised me considering how i look.
How do you look Biggie?

33Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I used to work in moss side on the streets. Rough lot. Never got any bother though which suprised me considering how i look.

Rent boy?

34Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once twatted a spider with my ironing board.

35Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I once raped a spider with my small penis
 affraid

36Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 19:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously Magoo, seek help. I mean it. When the first thing that comes into your head is raping a spider you know you've got problems.

37Are You Brave? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Brave? Wed Mar 05 2014, 19:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum