Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley?

+14
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
ROGUEMANNY
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Blackburn or Burnley?

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I need a Blackburn song for Sunday.

Do you know any?

David Dunn is blue and shite
blue and shite, blue and shite
David Dunn is blue and shite
What a fat bastard.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest wrote:Sorry CD, I'd love nothing better than a resounding win for the clarets but unfortunately its going to be a 1-1 draw. Bar Stewards equalising with a freak own goal in the 8th minute of extra time.

That's more or less the script Hip Priest.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on you Rovers!!!!

::bwfcfan:: 

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't see anything but a win for the claret 6 fingered mob, Rovers were fooking shocking last weekend.

Get at the left back Olsson, probably the worst left back performance I have seen at the Bok for a few months.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope your lads win Copper.

Would be great to see a little local club up there with all the big boys next season.

I wish you well.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Hope your lads win Copper.

I wish you well.

What a load of bollocks, ''hope you win''???

Lets hope we win first , hey? Fuck them cunts.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I hope Bolton and Burnley win this weekend.

Screw Blackburn.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good one Sluffy  Cool  and Peterpiper, RogueManny, Reebok Trotter, Wanderlust etc.

I just hope that the officials wear their glasses , bring a whistle and some flags with them this time.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:

Screw Blackburn.

And dirty Leeds.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

TBH, I don't really care, as all I am interested in is our results at the moment. I think maybe I should be swayed more towards Blackburn though, as my Mum was born in Darwin and my best mate when I was a teenager was a big Blackburn fan and I went to watch some Blackburn games with him and he also came to see some Bolton games with me, but he's now a Man Utd steward, so enough said really!  Rolling Eyes 

This is a true story btw, the Blackburn fan who was my best mate, there were five of us that went for a night out in Warrington, a pub called Poston Gate? I think it was around 1990/91? There was a guy sat at the bar on his own and we got talking to him and he said he was a big Burnley fan, I knew full well, that Burnley and Blackburn hated each other and I said in front of everyone, that HE (my mate) was in fact a Big Blackburn fan. The Burnley fan jumped straight off his bar stool and went nose to nose with my mate, the Burnley fan was going fooking nuts! (no pun intended)

My Blackburn mate went nuts at me and said "what the fook did you say that for?"  Laughing  Laughing

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Fri Mar 07 2014, 20:08; edited 2 times in total

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.

When I lived up there, a bloke I worked with was a Blackburn fan living in Burnley.

He was the son of a local vicar and when the word got out that the family was from Blackburn, the vicarage got bricked repeatedly and they set fire to his dad's car.

Burnley fans - intimidating innocent men of the cloth since 1882.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.
I must admit, that my Blackburn mate, could have easily taken the Burnley fan out, but you have to give the Burnley fan credit for being so brave, when there are five other guys around you. That's the only time I have ever met a Burnley fan btw.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:They're all the same Burnley fans, I wish your mate would've stuck the nut on him and broke his nose.
I must admit, that my Blackburn mate, could have easily taken the Burnley fan out, but you have to give the Burnley fan credit for being so brave, when there are five other guys around you. That's the only time I have ever met a Burnley fan btw.
They're scum.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:

Burnley fans - intimidating innocent men of the cloth since 1882.

Make your mind up, either he's innocent or he's a Blackburn fan.  Very Happy 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, well, well...It's currently 1-0 to Blackburn at half time!

Bollocks!

1-2 Ings.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

good news for our lads going forward.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

Bitter post.

It does show what can be achieved with a good manager though.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It just proves you don't have to have any quality in the side to do well in this league.

Bitter post.

It does show what can be achieved with a good manager though.

Not bitter in the slightest, I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

I see Burnley as a hard working, well organised squad. QPR are the opposite of that IMO. Team packed with "quality names" and little else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum