Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children: Pay For Them Yourself You Twats

+4
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I may have mis heard, but I thought they said the threshold for the £2,000 a year childcare benefit was anybody earning under £150,000 a year - which is outrageous and shows that the Tories have no idea what people outside of London actually earn.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I may have mis heard, but I thought they said the threshold for the £2,000 a year childcare benefit was anybody earning under £150,000 a year - which is outrageous and shows that the Tories have no idea what people outside of London actually earn.

I thought they said it was under £50,000?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
You also cant wake up one morning and 'accidentally' buy a Bentley.

However, you can fall pregnant even after putting all measures in place to prevent it.

How about not doing the horizontal jogging bit, that usually prevents pregnancies.

I really do hate that term......'fall pregnant'.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Yeah, lets not look after our children, lets look after the moaning twats instead.

Aren't they the same thing?
You got a penny off a pint, what more do you want?
And tax cut off your bingo! Give the working people money off what they enjoy. Though I use the term working loosely with you!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat, given you are so anti children it's a pity your dad wasn't a wanker!!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have 2 kids and me and my wife both work full time, we pay over £800 a month for childcare which is more than our mortgage. Our child benefit goes straight into savings accounts for the kids. It probably would be cheaper for the wife to give up work!

I'm not quite sure what this lifestyle i'm living is so offensive? Would you rather we stayed at home and sponged off the state?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

I'm not quite sure what this lifestyle i'm living is so offensive? Would you rather we stayed at home and sponged off the state?

Not at all. I would rather you had sufficient funds to have kids in the first place rather than letting me bail you out.

What's the point of having kids and then both fucking off to work? You'd have been better buying a hamster.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i like you Nat so i'm not going to rise to any more of this thanks!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i like you Nat so i'm not going to rise to any more of this thanks!

Let's cut out the middle-man Norpig, I'll just have my salary paid into your bank account from April.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thanks, thats a good idea seeing as the Tory wankers have decided to not give me my well deserved inflation matching payrise this year. I might even see about knocking up the wife again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum