Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One QPR fans desperation - Burnley and Leicester should be docked points

+4
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:oh my goodness.

Do you listen Bolton fm? Then you'll know what I mean.

Boggersbelief wrote:Why all the animosity towards burnley?
For me it stems from the late 80's / early 90's when every time we played them it was mayhem.

At Turf Moor, to get out after the game the away fans had to walk down an alleyway between the terrace and the gates and their thugs used to congregate behind the wall and throw concrete and rocks over it.

They were horrible bastards and it always kicked off.

And they've never forgiven us for storming them on their own pitch and giving them a good twatting to get our own back.

So fuck Burnley FC and fuck their inbred fans.

(CD's not a bad bloke, though - the exception which proves the rule I suppose.)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was spat at by a group of "tough" Burnley fans when I was 15.

They're real hard men you know.

I went back 10 years later to the same pub where the same fat bastards were still drinking. I challenged them to repeat the spitting incident. Not a single one had the balls.

I don't expect armchair fans like Boggers to understand.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're scum.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Every time I go up Burnley way I always look at the hills cos they have eyes!!!!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Copper posts more interesting stuff than half the Bolton fans on here, couldn't care less if he's a Burnley fan - keep it coming Copper!

Cheers BWFC1874, the cheque is in the post.  Very Happy 

I expect the abuse and anti Burnley stuff, what with me being the odd one out and also the way some football fans like to act on the internet.

What gets me though with this thread, is how the three amigos have come on to this thread to tell us all how much they don't want to read it and how boring it is. Not one of them would have clicked on the links, they would have just read one word in the thread title (funnily enough the word would have drawn them towards the thread) which has set them off.

Any road, seeing as this thread is now about the Claret and Blue wizards, what a great result today at Charlton. It also dispels the myth that we are a one man team and how we are only where we are because of our luck with injuries.

No Ings and no Trippier, bosh. 8 different goalscorers in the month of March.  afro 

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Copper posts more interesting stuff than half the Bolton fans on here, couldn't care less if he's a Burnley fan - keep it coming Copper!

Cheers BWFC1874, the cheque is in the post.  Very Happy 

I expect the abuse and anti Burnley stuff, what with me being the odd one out and also the way some football fans like to act on the internet.

What gets me though with this thread, is how the three amigos have come on to this thread to tell us all how much they don't want to read it and how boring it is. Not one of them would have clicked on the links, they would have just read one word in the thread title (funnily enough the word would have drawn them towards the thread) which has set them off.

Any road, seeing as this thread is now about the Claret and Blue wizards, what a great result today at Charlton. It also dispels the myth that we are a one man team and how we are only where we are because of our luck with injuries.

No Ings and no Trippier, bosh. 8 different goalscorers in the month of March.  afro 
Hey CD you men let me down today scoring a late goal.

I got you down for winning 2-0

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It takes a certain sort of logic for a follower of another team to post consistently on the board of another team. Refer to my previous post, you certainly are odd from up there. Some people take chemicals and alcohol to modify their behaviour, that never seems a requirement up that neck of the woods, it's the norm.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Hey CD you men let me down today scoring a late goal.

I got you down for winning 2-0

I'm sorry Banks, it's that bloody Stoke Kightly fella.

Fancy coming off the bench late on and scoring when we didn't even need a goal.

I'll have a word and see if he will pay you what your winnings would have been worth.  Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum