Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big meeting tonight, all official members need to attend.

Use the side door, I've PM'd you all the code to get in.

2Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As Bolton's Current 'top boy', I will be present at this, main points of discussion will be...

1) The defense of scotts bar and harvester against the Donkey Shaggers and the great unwashed.
2) Where the best places to hold an ambush and 'counter-strike' are.
3) A short lecture about the history of Stone Island clothing.
4) Taking a roll call of all members of the 'Firm', including Youth divisions, Bolton Casuals United and the Cuckoo Boys. This is so 'no-shows' or 'runners' on the day can be named and shamed.
5) Short demonstration on the correct usage of pyrotechnic flares.

3Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done, Reebok_Rebel, that's why you're high up in this firm.

We're going to be one big firm when we're up and running.  :gun:

4Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 am

I'll bring the cakes.

I've put together a Powerpoint presentation about the best cakes for hiding weapons in.

If anyone's got any wheat intolerance or nut allergy problems, PM me and I'll make you a special cake.

5Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've also had a PM off a member on here, begging me to join us Ultras, now, i'm in two minds whether he'll make the grade, or not.

So we need to test this member, I won't tell you who it is until the Big meeting.

Cut a long story short, we need an entrance test, to see if he can be an Ultra.

Can you forward some ideas, ''Ultras'' what sort of test we can use on him.

6Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:14 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'll bring the cakes.

I've put together a Powerpoint presentation about the best cakes for hiding weapons in.

If anyone's got any wheat intolerance or nut allergy problems, PM me and I'll make you a special cake.

You're no longer Brew maker, you have now been promoted to weapon concealment ops manager.

7Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Scott, you cant make decisions like that without consulting me first!

I think Breadman should take on the role of WCO however, he also makes the best tea and toast so he cannot be allowed to shirk his commitment to providing the best toast - his job is of vital importance to keeping the lads strength up.

So, Breaders, I require you tonight to formulate a plan so that I can get my cricket bat in to the ESL, I was thinking a cupcake could provide adequate concealment.

8Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want Breadman to get me a baby Rino, that I nicked from Knowsley Safari Park, into the East stand,i'll have to sadate the fucker first, its smashing the fuck out of the back of my van.

9Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I now extend on offer to Hipster to be our twitter co-ordinator.

The role will consist of 4 main tasks.

1) Keeping an eye out for other firms tweets to assist with preemptive attacks.
2) Updating non-hooligan 'followers' with battle updates.
3) providing links to battle pictures, while obviously covering the faces of boltons finest to prevent arrest and potential banning orders thus depleting our numbers.
4) throwing the police of the scent of potential battles by posting fake 'location' tweets.

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

10Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am

Hang on......

When did I also become "Potentially Extremely Dangerous Wild Animal Wrangler".....?

Concealing a cricket bat in a Bun Loaf is one thing, but hiding an ever so slightly pissed off rhino in a Victoria Sponge is an altogether more challenging proposition.

I'm gonna have to buy some tin baths to use as cake tins for a start.

Can I have some petty cash from the subs?

11Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:56 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Hang on......

When did I also become "Potentially Extremely Dangerous Wild Animal Wrangler".....?

Concealing a cricket bat in a Bun Loaf is one thing, but hiding an ever so slightly pissed off rhino in a Victoria Sponge is an altogether more challenging proposition.

I'm gonna have to buy some tin baths to use as cake tins for a start.

Can I have some petty cash from the subs?

The cash will be distributed at the Big meeting tonight, this could be potentially be the biggest firm ever.

12Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just had a PM on Facebook from a guy calling himself 'The Master', Apparently West Hams Top Boy.

He said he has been keeping an eye on our development and that he is going to make sure his firm smash us next time we meet. He sounds worried about our size and influence.

I recommend a trip down to green street one match-day to check them out and launch a preemptive attack on the cunts.

13Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:20 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Just had a PM on Facebook from a guy calling himself 'The Master', Apparently West Hams Top Boy.

He said he has been keeping an eye on our development and that he is going to make sure his firm smash us next time we meet. He sounds worried about our size and influence.

I recommend a trip down to green street one match-day to check them out and launch a preemptive attack on the cunts.

Good call, we're spreading a lot of fear throughout the footballing under world, and i'd expect a few firms keeping a close eye on our infrastructure, and development, I've heard of the Master before now, we could send someone in, to take the fucker out, and wait for the repercussions if you like?

14Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Just had a PM on Facebook from a guy calling himself 'The Master', Apparently West Hams Top Boy.

Good call, we're spreading a lot of fear throughout the footballing under world, and i'd expect a few firms keeping a close eye on our infrastructure, and development, I've heard of the Master before now, we could send someone in, to take the fucker out, and wait for the repercussions if you like?

Depends.

One option would be to send a 'core team' of hardcore hoolies to seek out 'The Master' and give him a good twatting, this would have massive repercussions and lead to a big battle in the non-to distant future.

However, doing this could also make us look a bit soft - seeking out the top boy without taking on the rest of his firm.

I believe an all out assault the next time West Ham play a home fixture against a northern team would be the best option, go in under the cover of another teams firm, get a couple hundred of us in/around the west ham firms pub... then unveil the flags and 'take' the pub. We would leave our calling cards in the pub so people know it was Bolton. We also have a high chance of a scrap against the other team as well to 2 for the price of one. our rep could go up 10-15% in a day!

I think it would be a piece of piss personally.

15Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Great!

I'll twat the Hobbit.

(Furry-footed little bastard!)

16Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Depends.

One option would be to send a 'core team' of hardcore hoolies to seek out 'The Master' and give him a good twatting, this would have massive repercussions and lead to a big battle in the non-to distant future.

However, doing this could also make us look a bit soft - seeking out the top boy without taking on the rest of his firm.

I believe an all out assault the next time West Ham play a home fixture against a northern team would be the best option, go in under the cover of another teams firm, get a couple hundred of us in/around the west ham firms pub... then unveil the flags and 'take' the pub.

I think it would be a piece of piss personally.

Lets do it then.

We'll discuss the match,  ''at the Big meeting tonight'', on which we will do a full frontal attack. the WHU firm won't know what's hit them.

We need to look the part, as you say with banners, flares our Ultra chant being rattled round the ground.

We'll bring Ryan the Rino, our mascot with us, is there any Ultra members that are good with animals, that you know of, that can look after the mascot?

17Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:
We'll bring Ryan the Rino, our mascot with us, is there any Ultra members that are good with animals, that you know of, that can look after the mascot?

Keith Lard is.

He's a Fire Safety Officer too - which may be useful with all those flares.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Author - Deepthroat.

18Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:50 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a selection box and some sparklers left over from bommy night. PM me and we can arrange a drop. :gun:

20Bolton Nut Ultras. Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:32 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I've got a selection box and some sparklers left over from bommy night. PM me and we can arrange a drop. :gun:
Count yourself in brother , see you at thé Big meeting tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum