Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello

+16
Culcheth_White
Norpig
Keegan
wanderlust
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Rancid Robert
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:15

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clearly Angry Dad, he's now signed up on BA as "Tweek" and is slagging us all off.

For a so-called hardman he's acting like a bit of a ponce.

Angry Dad is a ponce id break him in two and all you ultra faries, i challenge the hardest one of you to a fight.
IM THE HARDEST BASTARD ON THIS FORUM.
I will bust all your teeth out with a hammer when i finished biting pieces out of you and spitting them in your face, so who is up for it?

22Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:17

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

How about the ultra leader first? c,mon you fairies lets eat.

23Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You posturing ponce! You don't know who you're dealing with. I didn't destroy the 7th cavalry so I could be intimidated by an inflated garden ornament. Up the BUM.

24Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You posturing ponce! You don't know who you're dealing with. I didn't destroy the 7th cavalry so I could be intimidated by an inflated garden ornament. Up the BUM.
 lol!

25Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 15:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RR id rip your Big nose off, You fanny.

You 're no match for us, we,'d use You as our door mat.

26Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

News Just In.

I AM NOT the 'other' RR.

Sluffy - Help me out here, I have one account and that's that.

27Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clearly Angry Dad, he's now signed up on BA as "Tweek" and is slagging us all off.

For a so-called hardman he's acting like a bit of a ponce.

tweek used to post on bolton banter, not sure if he still does.

He was banned for foul and abusive behaviour - and so to was his other fake accounts on there.

This account (Rancid) is from the same person who posts as Angry Dad and they have been posting mild abuse about this forum and a number of our posters in the last day or so on Burnden Aces.  Presumably with the full knowledge of the Mods on there, one of whom as joined in the abuse against our forum too (not for the first time either!).

Angry Dad/ Rancid also posts under other aliases on BA too - once again with the full knowledge of their mods I presume as there are a multitude of other fake accounts active on there and have been for some considerable time now.

There's no law against what he / they are doing (posting as multiple people) nor BA allowing the numerous fake accounts to flurish on their forum but it all seems to me to be a bit of a pathetic hobby for grown men to be doing.

What's the point in arguing with yourself daily on an internet footy forum?  

Anyway, none of my business what they get up to in their private lives, or how they may choose to waste them.

For now both the Angry Dad and Rancid accounts are not banned from here but please be aware that if you wish to interact with either of them, (or the Tweek account on BA) then you are talking to just one person and not three seperate people.

Edit - Reebok Rebel is not Angry Dad / Rancid / Tweek, etc.

28Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:34

What did society's "mentally less stable than the avaerage" characters spend all their days doing before the internet?

Weaving baskets?

There must be an international woven basket shortage of epic proportions nowadays........

29Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What did society's "mentally less stable than the avaerage" characters spend all their days doing before the internet?

Weaving baskets?

There must be an international woven basket shortage of epic proportions nowadays........
Absolutely!

When did you last see a bread basket...

30Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What did society's "mentally less stable than the avaerage" characters spend all their days doing before the internet?

Weaving baskets?

I used to knit.

31Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 17:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just out of curiosity Sluff, how many other posters on here have multiple accounts?
Apart from you, of course! Very Happy 
Instead of naming and shaming straight off the bat you could set up a quiz, give one users name and the number of other accounts they have and run a competition to guess who is (also) who.

32Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 17:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So, AD is not really a big tough , personal bodyguard, with two wives?  Suspect

33Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Just out of curiosity Sluff, how many other posters on here have multiple accounts?
Apart from you, of course! Very Happy 
Instead of naming and shaming straight off the bat you could set up a quiz, give one users name and the number of other accounts they have and run a competition to guess who is (also) who.

I'm honestly not aware of anyone using more than one account on here at this time.

I'm not naive enough to believe that there are no fake accounts active on here - I suspect there are - but as far as I know, with my hand on my internet heart, I'm not aware of people having more than one active account right now (excluding AD / Rancid).

I know for a fact that there are fake accounts on BA - which I find ironic after all the holier than thou attitude they've had about our forum, since we started up - and can only assume their mods must think deliberately misleading their members is somehow good for their site.  I can't see it myself though?

To be honest I'm not totally against fake accounts - take the Mo (turn up your chatbox speakers) account on here for instance - it is how they are used that that matters most to me.

If an account is clearly set up for a harmless laugh - then why not allow it?  If on the otherhand the account is merely a vehicle to allow the person behind it to be abusive, manipulative or down right misleading - then whats the benefit of 'screwing' your own genuine posters?

Why on earth would anyone think it would be a good idea (or funny?) for people to use false accounts on a footy forum to post about encouraging under age child sex, having incest, or other repugnant practices that are offensive to the vast majority to the rest of us?

At the end of the day we try and strike a balance on here about having a laugh and not being too PC about it but knowing how far to go with things before the line gets crossed.

Sometimes though one or two take things far to far - and surprise, surprise, its always the people who hide behind fake accounts are the ones to do it.  

A forum should stand or fall on the posters it can attract and retain - what's the point in someone posting litterally thousands of times, using multiple accounts, and countless hours  - often argueing both sides of the same arguement, at the same time! - simply in an attempt to pretend that a forum is busy and active?

In a way I pity them if that's all they've got to do with their lives - surely even they must be able to find a better use of their time?

You would hope so anyway.

34Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:31

Agreed.

Anybody who has the time to post 14,311 comments of a football forum is a bellend with too much time on their hands.

At least that old woman who hasn't missed a Bolton match since 1906 and won that award from Eddie Davies got out a bit.....

35Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Agreed.

Anybody who has the time to post 14,311 comments of a football forum is a bellend with too much time on their hands.

At least that old woman who hasn't missed a Bolton match since 1906 and won that award from Eddie Davies got out a bit.....

I'm posting from Worden Park in Leyland.

36Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 18:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

SLAG

37Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Thu Mar 27 2014, 19:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sluffy wrote:What's the point in arguing with yourself daily on an internet footy forum?

It's an effective way to win an argument...  What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Fri Mar 28 2014, 14:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've never been on BA until just now and the first thing i see is that Angry Dad is their newest member! And yes Tweek was having a pop at a few posters on here. One forum is enough for me

39Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Fri Mar 28 2014, 16:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen AD is their newest member, someone must of upset him off here, who was it?

40Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Fri Mar 28 2014, 17:02

It could have been anybody or anything.

Let's face it, he wasn't exactly "normal" in the traditional sense, was he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum