Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Match highlights: Blackpool

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 12:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 12:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a lot to write home about there.

3Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 13:30

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Beckford should have scored 3 times... gets into great situations but can't finish.  Needs a sports psychologist to get him to understand the point is to get the ball into the net, not around it.

4Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 14:27

Agreed his finishing is very erratic, his pace gets him into dangerous positions a lot though and if he could play a bit more with Juke I think they could form a decent partnership.

5Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 14:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The one at full stretch was unlucky - he did well to even get to it and had nothing to aim at, but the header was straight at Gilkes and gawd knows what happened in the 1 on 1.
But he did have a huge impact on the game. Before he came on their back 4 had pushed up practically to the halfway line to compress play in our half but they shit themselves when Beckford got away a couple of times and that forced them back 10 yards - and the game opened up as a result.

6Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 14:48

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You can excuse the header - it's the first time he's ever actually headed a football.

7Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I clicked on this thread just to see if the thread title was a joke.

8Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I clicked on this thread just to see if the thread title was a joke.
Half as funny as "***Natasha's Mole Exclusive***" which has 2 silly words in it - possibly all 3 depending on your view of "Natasha".

9Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 16:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I clicked on this thread just to see if the thread title was a joke.
Half as funny as "***Natasha's Mole Exclusive***" which has 2 silly words in it - possibly all 3 depending on your view of "Natasha".
I never ventured into that thread as I thought she was going to make a running diary on a new mole she had found!

Natasha would be more suited to be on that TV program with all those bimbos TOWIE! Very Happy

10Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 18:04

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My verdict: Two bottom half teams, low on confidence and with next to nothing to play for. Neither side were able to get anything really going in terms of play and possession and it seemed that half of them felt the season's over already. Minds were on the beach I think. I'm not excusing anyone at all, it was a rubbish match by all accounts on both sides of the fence. It's one of those instantly forgettable meaningless dead rubber matches that won't matter a damn next time we meet.

11Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 18:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have pretty much just summed it up right there.

Hopefully you didn't have to witness this pretty much stale performance especially with your broken ankle in plaster.

Hope your doing well with the recovery Peter! Smile

12Match highlights: Blackpool Empty Re: Match highlights: Blackpool Wed Mar 26 2014, 18:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:You have pretty much just summed it up right there.

Hopefully you didn't have to witness this pretty much stale performance especially with your broken ankle in plaster.

Hope your doing well with the recovery Peter! Smile
I didn't see any of it mate. I had a bit of a rough one yesterday so went to bed very early and didn't even listen to the audio feed. I just talked to some family and friends, one of whom took Connor to the game in my stead. Both of them told me it was a junk match. 

Anyway karly, I have a thread in wandering minds about the twerp who did this and he's even more of an idiot than I thought.  Evil or Very Mad 

Overall though I am improving slowly, doc says I should be able to start using some crutches next week. I can't right now 'cos I got pretty banged up on the right arm, nothing serious but lots of bruising and swelling. Shoulder feels like it's got grit or something in the joint. The ankle is itching madly, pouring talc into the cast has helped a bit but it's not making Wendy happy 'cos when i do it some of the powder runs down and out through the open end at my toes.  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum