Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How about this for a journey!!!

+7
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
MartinBWFC
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 15:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:They don't sell the Havana Times in Walkden, dummy........
That surprises me. I could always get the Apache Chronicle when I lived there. Everything must be online now.
How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 No_redskins
They still sell 'em on Wogden precinct but having seen this sign outside you'll probably have to get someone to go in for you.

22How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 16:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of cowboys!

23How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 16:10

You leave the mighty Washington Redskins out of this!!!

HTTR!

24How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You leave the mighty Washington Redskins out of this!!!

HTTR!
I bet they're not even real indians. What kind of a wanker goes about pretending to be a Native American?

25How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 17:53

How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 BrianOrakpo

This is Brian.

He is 6' 4" and weighs 258lbs.

He makes Kevin Davies look like Larry Grayson.

And he is a Washington Redskin.

Would you like to tell him that you think he is a wanker.....?

26How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 18:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I take the suckers off my arrows he's in big trouble. But I'll pass on your suggestion.How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Scared-and-sweating-smiley-emoticon

27How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 18:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

28How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 18:07

Admittedly, he does look more like a muslim tha a Redskin in that picture, what with having a towel on his head and that........

(Can I say that on here or will Hipster report me?)

29How about this for a journey!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about this for a journey!!! Tue Apr 01 2014, 18:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Admittedly, he does look more like a muslim tha a Redskin in that picture, what with having a towel on his head and that........

(Can I say that on here or will Hipster report me?)
Might do. In passing,I wonder what building site workers shout at muslim women wearing the niqab? 'Phwoar! Get yer nose out for the lads!'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum