Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wheater - Question and Answer Sesh.

+2
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some fantastic Questions in here, giving a real insight into the mind of the big man.

out of the whole team who wears the worst clothes? #askwheats

DW: "Definitely Mark Davies! Nothing coordinates and it's all rascal! Petrov and Bogdan a close second and third."

#askwheats who is the funniest bolton player and why ?

"Robbie Blake! He makes fun of everyone but we all know it's in good heart. He always puts a smile on our faces."

#askwheats my mum's from the north east and she misses the coastline... What do you miss most about it?

DW: "I miss my local Chinese and ice cream parlour, but most of all just seeing my family and friends on a regular basis."

if you pick the music in the dressing room, what do you pick? #askwheats

DW: "I pick a bit of Elton John, George Michael and the Scissor Sisters. I know the lads like it really, especially Nigel!"

#askwheats Who was your favourite player when you were a kid.

DW: "Juninho. Growing up I always looked up to him and to train with him briefly when I was about 17 at Middlesbrough was amazing."

Who'd play you in a movie ? #askwheats

DW: "Someone good looking like Brad Pitt or Jude Law. They're of course top quality actors like myself."

would you beat Nigel Reo Coker in a fight? #askwheats

DW: "I'm from the mean streets of Middlesbrough so I'd beat anyone in a fight, especially Nigel!"

#askwheats Who would be your worst nightmare to play against as a CB?

DW: "I'd probably have to go for Jermain Defoe. He's quick and his movement always causes problems."

#askwheats who is cooler, Sonic or Mario?

DW: "Sonic is a cool spikey-haired hedgehog. Mario is just a fat Italian plumber with a dopey mate."

once I saw u outside china palace walking out with a Chinese what is your favourite eatin place in Bolton though? #askwheats

DW: "I'd definitely say China Palace! They do a really nice shrimp chou mein! At the same time you can't beat a good Frankie and Benny's"

who's the best player you've ever played with/against? #askwheats

DW: "Playing against, definitely Cristiano Ronaldo. Playing with, I'd say someone like Joe Hart when I was with the England Under-21s."

#askwheats if you were an animal what would you be?

DW: "Either a big buffalo or a giraffe. A giraffe for their height and a buffalo because they are scary."

Dodgy dancing and headbutting ice cubes, do you think you're youtube career is over? #askwheats

DW: "I think it could be over. I did them when I was bored in college and my tutor even recorded them for me!"

#askwheats alright mate, what's your favourite thing about playing for BWFC? And who do you sit next to in the locker room?

DW: "The feeling when we win at the Reebok in front of our home fans. It gives everyone such a good feeling and really drives us on."

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate stuff like that. Who cares who is the worst/best dressed.

Wheater, stop wasting your time on the PC and get out in your back garden and learn how to defend.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right I've finally snapped.

STOP DISRESPECTING OUR PLAYERS YOU FAHSKFHSADJGHLDSHFADSH

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Right I've finally snapped.

STOP DISRESPECTING OUR PLAYERS YOU FAHSKFHSADJGHLDSHFADSH

I call it the Jade Goodey Syndrome.

Sad wankers who are more interested in the lives of z-list celebs than their own.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FAHSKFHSADJGHLDSHFADSH ?
You can't say that!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look Nat, I'm sick of you disrespecting this club, if you were a real Bolton fan you'd want to know what Animal David Wheater would like to be.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:if you pick the music in the dressing room, what do you pick? #askwheats

DW: "I pick a bit of Elton John, George Michael and the Scissor Sisters. I know the lads like it really, especially Nigel!"

What exactly is he suggesting about our Nige? Question

Last edited by Keegan on Thu Apr 05 2012, 20:20; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sounds like we have a couple of teapots in our ranks.

HarveyKorman

HarveyKorman
David Ngog
David Ngog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ooooh - did someone say Elton John?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum