Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman says his Bolton Wanderers players are adapting to life in the Championship

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman feels his players are only now getting to grips with what is being asked of them in the Championship.

The Wanderers boss is optimistic for the future after watching his side lose just one of their last nine games.

And he feels the steady form in the last couple of months is evidence things are moving in the right direction.

“Results have been good of late but they haven’t been fantastic,” he said.

“I just feel we’re starting to get it together.

“The players that were here last season now understand Championship football a lot better.

“It has taken a long time but they are getting to grips with what is needed Saturdays, Tuesdays, Saturdays.”

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Dougie Freedman feels his players are only now getting to grips with what is being asked of them in the Championship.

Ha ha, even I don't believe he said that. They've been in the league for almost two seasons. He's basically calling them a bunch of twats if he did say it.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Dougie Freedman feels his players are only now getting to grips with what is being asked of them in the Championship.

Ha ha, even I don't believe he said that. They've been in the league for almost two seasons. He's basically calling them a bunch of twats if he did say it.

:agree: 
Ffs we just missed out on the play offs last year, been shite this year, I'd called that going backwards?

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seems like every time he opens his gob he makes himself look an even bigger idiot. I don't think I've heard any manager ever spout as much utter bullshite as our Doogie. His interviews would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that he is OUR manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum