Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you pass your driving test first time now.

+7
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

That's just about the most tragic thing I've ever read on here.

A great achievement for you though, congrats Scott! Maybe you should print off every page and frame them?

:clap:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm thinking of changing my name to cool dad or mellow dad or laid back dad or some such thing there's too much anger on here, have a few beers and chill.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:That's just about the most tragic thing I've ever read on here.

A great achievement for you though, congrats Scott! Maybe you should print off every page and frame them?

:clap:

What do you offer on here 1874?

Oh wait, we all know the answer to that now.

Go away you boring virgin.

Angry Dad wrote:I'm thinking of changing my name to cool dad or mellow dad or laid back dad or some such thing there's too much anger on here, have a few beers and chill.

Fuckin' hell.....there must be something in the water tonight because I'm agreeing 100% with AD.

:clap:  :clap:

Very Happy 

I've really touched a nerve haven't I Scott, don't worry I'll go away and let you get back to dreaming up Ultra stuff.

Have a good Saturday!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Very Happy 

I've really touched a nerve haven't I Scott, don't worry I'll go away and let you get back to dreaming up Ultra stuff.

Have a good Saturday!

Seems like you're still going then.

Go away and play with your dolls little girl.

Goodbye, see you again, go and send some more faces .

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Driving is no longer a pleasure for me, I used to love driving all over the place, but nowadays, it's just a pain in the arse!

Yesterday, me and the Mrs were trying to get to Homebase in Warrington, like you do on easter weekend and my Mrs said, quick get in the other lane, so I did as she said and I indicated as you do and then I moved into the other lane. Big Mistake! I had this chav in an old BMW right on my bumper and trying to overtake me, when he knew full well that is was never going to happen, without killing somebody.

I pulled in to Sainsbury's car park, like you do and I got my sand wedge out of the boot and I stood there with my club, ready for a fight, but the bastard fooked off and drove on. What an inconsiderate bastard!

Very interesting, Culcheth, but can we keep it on topic please, you massive cheesy cock!!  Very Happy

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've got my test in May, ok it's my 3rd attempt but I feel confident going into it.

Can't wait to get my first car and hit the road.  Very Happy 

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good luck aaron.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I've got my test in May, ok it's my 3rd attempt but I feel confident going into it.

As they say, 3rd time lucky!

I have my fingers crossed for you Aaron! Smile

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

lying bastard  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So do I mate but car, 'hit' and road, is probably not the best thing to say just before your test!

I doubt I'd pass these days though.

There's a big difference between driving by the 'book' and real day to day driving - in fact you pass your test (to show that you are competent) first, then learn how to drive (learning through experience) afterwards.

A couple of years back I had to pass a test to do some voluntary charity work driving in a mini bus for them. Although I passed and am as safe as houses driving, I had great trouble simply adhering to the required keeping both hands on the wheel, particularly between gear changes - I'm so used to keeping a hand on the gear stick - particularly at times say when I'm driving in a straight line, accelerating slowly up, from traffic lights for instance.

Bloody hard work trying to break a 30 odd year habit for the sake of a 40 minute drive around one afternoon!

I failed my first test by stalling the car in the first 15 seconds of the test.

I tried setting off and stalled it. I then turned the key over in the Metro I was driving with the gear stick in First and the car lurched forward........

The 17 year old me turned to the instructor and gave him my best "Oops - sorry!" face but he just shook his head, looked at his watch and said "Go on then, we might as well go for a drive."

I then proceeded to perform flawlessly for the next 30 minutes but it was too late....

My instructor called me a dick and told me to put in for my test again immediately and try not to fuck it up again 'cos it looked bad on him.

I've done the Theoretical Test that they do nowadays and failed it several times.

I'd be on the bus nowadays.........

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I stalled the car on my test I put it in fourth at a major junction in Manchester,cool as fuck I acted like it was nothing and restarted the car and continued thinking I'd shit it so it did'nt matter anymore and drove without any nerves when we finished and he asked me the Highway Code stuff which I had'nt studied the night before he asked me 3 ones that I knew then say's I'm pleased to say you have passed.I was sure the stall would fail and I asked him how come I passed and he just said you corrected it well without getting flustered and never made any more mistakes and this old bugger had a big rep for failing youngsters. Was I lucky or just good ? I'll go for the latter.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I also stalled the car on my test in the middle of the road.  Still passed.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I've got my test in May, ok it's my 3rd attempt but I feel confident going into it.

Good luck mate, 

I passed when i was fairly "old" 24. Second time of asking.

I honestly thought the test had gotten a lot easier, took one at 17 and failed.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I passed first time, at the age of 17 - got provisional on my birthday and 2 months later passed with flying colours.

Within a week I knocked down my first cyclist!!!!!
Also had 3 points for speeding and got banned for 9 months at one point

Not had an accident for over 10 years now, and during that time also had a clean licence (i.e. no points)

But would I pass the test now - a cat in hells chance. Never had the theory test when I was learning so I would probably fail that as well!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum