Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tragedy and Humour.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Tragedy and Humour. Sun Apr 20 2014, 23:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was shown the death of Tommy Cooper on you tube yesterday,I'd not seen it before  and I was stunned at what I saw, it has to be the most wierd bizarre thing I have ever seen if it had'nt been for real it would probably have been the funniest thing he'd ever done  as he alway's was unpredictable. The way they laughed when the poor guy was dying is the most tragic thing I ever saw.

2Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Re: Tragedy and Humour. Mon Apr 21 2014, 14:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i remember being a kid and seeing this live, everyone thought it was part of the act, then the curtain came down sharpish.

I see there is a lot of muck raking at the moment about him, with the program tonight making him out to be a alcoholic and violent towards women. I prefer to remember his comic genius.

3Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Re: Tragedy and Humour. Mon Apr 21 2014, 15:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

I see there is a lot of muck raking at the moment about him, with the program tonight making him out to be a alcoholic and violent towards women. I prefer to remember his comic genius.

Did you think Hitler was a "thoroughly decent bloke" apart from the mass murder?

4Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Re: Tragedy and Humour. Mon Apr 21 2014, 15:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Someone said he once opened the door for a lady.

5Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Re: Tragedy and Humour. Mon Apr 21 2014, 17:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Did you think Hitler was a "thoroughly decent bloke" apart from the mass murder?
 how do you come up with that conclusion? Tommy Cooper to Hitler in one sentence you bellend  Very Happy

6Tragedy  and Humour. Empty Re: Tragedy and Humour. Mon Apr 21 2014, 17:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marty Feldman's death was equally weird and similar inasmuch that everyone assumed he was having a laugh. 
Presumably he'll be branded as a sex offender too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum