Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We A Christian Society?

+7
Norpig
doffcocker
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Heard Clegg ballooning on about as a Christian Society we should respect other religions. Thank fuck I'm an infidel, at least I know where I stand with one particular religion.
I find it so amusing that cnuts like Cameron can pontificate about Christianity, can you point me in the direction of where homosexuality is promoted in the Bible? Dave promoted it in a contradictory type fashion by allowing marriage did he not?
And just for the record spent a very educational night in a Gay bar over the weekend in Munchen having good conversation with some plain and simple homosexuals!!
Another facet that puzzles me is how a self proclaimed former Preston business woman of the year, with much greater intelligence than mere plebs on here, can believe in fairy stories? Furthermore, has as been previously stated, the Anglo Saxon vocabulary used by the same is more expansive than can be found in the Collins English Dictionary. Smile

The proof will be in the pudding. When you pop your clogs you're going to Hell, an eternity of Dougie Freedman post-match interviews.

I'll be up in Heaven having the time of my life.

42Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 14:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is what I like about religious zealots, they pass judgement that only their so called God can pass. You've made two there Nat, how silly.

43Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:This is what I like about religious zealots, they pass judgement that only their so called God can pass. You've made two there Nat, how silly.

It stands to reason that if you were king of the world (God) you would only let people who worshipped you into heaven.

If you ran a pub next to the Reebok you wouldn't let Burnley fans in would you.

44Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 16:13

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The proof will be in the pudding. 

You should be taken out and shot immediately for using that phrase.

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating" is the correct phrase.

I fucking hate retards who get it wrong.

Them and the twats who can't pronounce "nuclear" properly.....

Or "Ambulance".........

And don't get me started on the pricks who say "pacific" when they mean "specific."

The Pacific is a fucking massive body of water which covers about a third of the Earth's surface, not an adjective which means "certain, particular or fixed."

Now fuck off.....!

45Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

46Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

The proof will be in the pudding. 

You should be taken out and shot immediately for using that phrase.

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating" is the correct phrase.

I fucking hate retards who get it wrong.

Them and the twats who can't pronounce "nuclear" properly.....

Or "Ambulance".........

And don't get me started on the pricks who say "pacific" when they mean "specific."

The Pacific is a fucking massive body of water which covers about a third of the Earth's surface, not an adjective which means "certain, particular or fixed."

Now fuck off.....!

I understood what I meant, and so did God.

47Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You really are a silly twat Nat. In fact a typical religious cnut who tends to Pre judge what God would do and actually believe he would inflict evil on people when JC preached love and peace for every man and woman. Religious fanatics are so mixed up in right and wrong that it's laughable.
SKY pilots are all out the same drawer, and in my experiences two faced cnuts who get their redemption in their house of worship. Six day week twats who feel better when cleansed on the seventh!!

48Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop picking on Nat  Laughing

49Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:You really are a silly twat Nat. In fact a typical religious cnut who tends to Pre judge what God would do

I've read the bible so of course I know what God would do.

If he wasn't going to condemn bellends like you to Hell what would be the point of having good and bad?

It's quite simple: nice people like me will be sipping expensive Vimto in heaven and tossers like you will be watching BWFC in Hell.

50Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

51Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:20

Just out of interest, is God male or female, Nat.....?

52Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:You really are a silly twat Nat. In fact a typical religious cnut who tends to Pre judge what God would do

I've read the bible so of course I know what God would do.

If he wasn't going to condemn bellends like you to Hell what would be the point of having good and bad?

It's quite simple: nice people like me will be sipping expensive Vimto in heaven and tossers like you will be watching BWFC in Hell.
There you go again assuming God's mantle. Correct if I'm wrong but wasn't Saville a devout sky pilot? Putin is also very much into his religion. Should be in good company up there Nat, perhaps you might get a hair transplant on your fanny?! Smile
Keep reading the fairy stories.
There you go again, assuming the mantle of God. You can believe as many fairy stories as you like, Jimmy Saville did, watch out up there, he might be after more than singeing your fanny!!!!

53Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
There you go again assuming God's mantle. Correct if I'm wrong but wasn't Saville a devout sky pilot? Putin is also very much into his religion. Should be in good company up there Nat, perhaps you might get a hair transplant on your fanny?! Smile
Keep reading the fairy stories.
There you go again, assuming the mantle of God. You can believe as many fairy stories as you like,  Jimmy Saville did, watch out up there, he might be after more than singeing your fanny!!!!

You fucking mentalist, why are you repeating yourself?

There are bad apples in all walks of life, look at David Ngog. But on the whole Christians are great people who will do anything for you. I've had plenty of offers from men in the congregation to inspect my fanny.

54Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Just out of interest, is God male or female, Nat.....?

I think he's a man but wears women's clothes.

55Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 18:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat most sky pilots I come across are right cnuts, you say nothing to change my opinion, of which you are a shoe in!!

56Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 19:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Nat most sky pilots I come across are right cnuts, you say nothing to change my opinion, of which you are a shoe in!!

You come across as a bitter old bellend. When did you become such a hater?

57Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's not very Christian! But then again most play lip service to their religion and very rarely practice. I may be a bitter old bell end but pretence has never been my marque.
I would define Pontious Pilate as a better Christian than most.

58Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Tue Apr 22 2014, 22:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Just out of interest, is God male or female, Nat.....?

I think he's a man but wears women's clothes.

Real Christians' would class this comment as blasphemous would they not?
I rest my case re. the falseness of religion.

59Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Wed Apr 23 2014, 01:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This whole fucking thing is a joke ,is god a man or a woman, what the fucking fuck is all that about? Nat thinks he's a Tranny , fuck off with this shit, one thing is for sure either there is god or there is not and no one is going to know until judgement day and a if there is a lot of people are going to be sick about spending eternity and all that infers or there is nothing at all and we cease to exist and don't know we ever even existed either way I prefer something to believe in I feel sorry for atheists and their contempt there is no hope for them at all I hope there is a god because down here it's shit and I'd like to think we get another chance.

60Are We A Christian Society? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We A Christian Society? Wed Apr 23 2014, 08:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Could be worse AD, just think if you couldn't post on here!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum