Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your recent road-rages!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your recent road-rages! Empty Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:46

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ok, not strictly the Reebok. I was parked under the restaurant bit near Asda. If you were in that Blue Ford Ka - I have your reg and I am looking!

I don't tend to get angry but after that 3-0 loss and a minor scuffle outside I was not in a great mood. If you witnessed my tirade at a light blue-ish coloured Ford Ka - congratulations, you have now seen me in real life.

I went mental.

Anybody see what happened?

When was your last proper road rage attack?

2Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine was on a big roundabout on the way out of Edinburgh and a people carrier absolutely cut me up to shit, when i pulled alongside them to give them the finger i realised it was carrying disabled teenagers so thought better of it.

3Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:55

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Mine was on a big roundabout on the way out of Edinburgh and a people carrier absolutely cut me up to shit, when i pulled alongside them to give them the finger i realised it was carrying disabled teenagers so thought better of it.

Sounds like an inbetweeners moment! lol.

4Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it WAS an Inbetweeners moment. I don't like people who make stuff up.

5Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 12:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not in the business of making things up to get a reaction on a footy forum.

Was just a coincidence.

6Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:02

a poofter in a range rover knocked me off my bike just after christmas claiming he didnt see me on a roundbout. if id been wearing pants id have punch the bastard in the face

7Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:03

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it WAS an Inbetweeners moment. I don't like people who make stuff up.

It doesn't sound good enough to be made up..

8Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I think it WAS an Inbetweeners moment. I don't like people who make stuff up.

It doesn't sound good enough to be made up..

Did i tell you about the time i shared a Jacuzzi with Megan Fox?

9Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Did i tell you about the time i shared a Jacuzzi with Megan Fox?

I'd hardly say Di Canio is in the same league as Megan Fox when it comes to meeting famous people. If I was going to make things up surely I'd say I shared a jacuzzi with Justin Beiber or David Beckham?

10Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did i suggest you made up meeting Gary Megson in a bar in England while he was in Scandinavia?

Nat, i've always believed your stories, i feel sorry for the cynics who don't.

11Your recent road-rages! Empty Re: Your recent road-rages! Mon Apr 09 2012, 13:25

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Where did i suggest you made up meeting Gary Megson in a bar in England while he was in Scandinavia?

Did I miss this one, sounds fantastic!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum