Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Can't We Hate The Dead?

+3
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've touched on this subject before but it still bugs me.

It seems that in the UK today you can be an absolute twat during your life, but as soon as you die you become an angel who is a loss to everyone.

Take Peaches Geldof for example. Did nothing during her lifetime other than trade on her father's name and, predictably, seems to have checked out aged 25 from a heroin overdose.

I'm guessing she had pots of cash from an early age, had the best education money could buy, and still fucked up her life and those of her children. So why aren't people from around the world condemning this reckless woman?

Why isn't David Cameron live on Sky News right now saying Geldof was a fucking disgrace and anyone thinking about taking hard drugs should think twice unless they want to end up like her.

It's not just famous people this happens to. Whenever someone gets killed in a gang related incident the victim is always portrayed as sweet and innocent who always went to Lidl for his dear old granny. But you know he was a vicious thug who would have killed his granny for the contents of her purse.

Why is it taboo to speak ill of the dead?

2Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:12

It's not.

Thatcher was a right cunt.

3Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's not.

Wrong Bread. A cunt has a purpose.

4Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote: It's not.

:like:
May I recommend Andy T's 2013 hit "I still fucking hate Thatcher" if you like a bit of easy listening.
Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Photo_7_medium
You can also buy the T shirt online for £7.

Last edited by wanderlust on Thu May 01 2014, 16:27; edited 1 time in total

5Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:26

This one's my favourite and it was written well before the old twat croaked:

6Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe you wankers have turned this into an anti-Thatcher thread - one of my all-time heroes.

7Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe you wankers have turned this into an anti-Thatcher thread - one of my all-time heroes.
You started it.
And we're just answering the question.

8Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:33

Ok then.......

Hitler - What a twat.

Stalin - Right nasty bastard.

Pol Pot - Evil fucker.

See, there's loads and your point is duly rebuffed.

9Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Ok then.......

Hitler - What a twat.

Pol Pot - Evil fucker.

I was thinking more of people who died in recent years.

10Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:37

Saddam Hussein...?

Osama Bin Laden....?

Kim Jong Il......?

Jimmy Savile....?

11Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Ok then.......

Hitler - What a twat.

Pol Pot - Evil fucker.

I was thinking more of people who died in recent years.
1. You weren't very clear about this in your opening gambit
2. Do you really want a list?

12Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:41

wanderlust wrote:

1. You weren't very clear about this in your opening gambit
That's twice today.

(See the ambiguous Lap of Appreciation thread.)

Think she's a bit menopausal.......

13Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 16:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigel Farage - always was a deluded rubber-faced upper class twit - and don't tell me "Farage" is a British name. Isn't it Armenian for "goat friend"?

...or is that just wishful thinking?

14Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 17:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Nigel Farage - always was a deluded rubber-faced upper class twit - and don't tell me "Farage" is a British name. Isn't it Armenian for "goat friend"?

...or is that just wishful thinking?

You really shouldn't speak of our next Prime Minister like that.

15Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its respect, Osama Bin Larden got a full Muslim Burial, even the Americans said a prayer for him before they eased him off the AirCraft Carrier into the ocean.

16Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 19:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:, even the Americans said a prayer for him before they eased him off the AirCraft Carrier into the ocean.

I'll bet they did!

17Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 20:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe you wankers have turned this into an anti-Thatcher thread - one of my all-time heroes.
I have never understood all this hatred for the greatest woman that ever lived in this country, Nat is right wankers the lot of you, she had more balls than any male politician. Maggie the Great.

18Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 20:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hitler was not a twat either he had the right idea but just went about it the wrong way.

19Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 20:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd like to see how he'd deal with the scum that inhabits britain  and the world today.

20Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Empty Re: Why Can't We Hate The Dead? Thu May 01 2014, 20:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Hitler was not a twat either he had the right idea but just went about it the wrong way.

He was a dick of the highest order. He brainwashed millions of sensible Germans into believing that he was creating a new world order. Modern day Germans hate the very mention of his name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum