Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hughes new QPR Manager.

+4
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Hughes new QPR Manager. Sun Jan 08 2012, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Warnock has been shown the door at QPR. He brought them up on a shoestring but the money spent on Barton, DJ Campbell and Wright-Phillips has not brought the success that was hoped for.

Another foreign owner who is clueless about football. I can see Warnock turning up at Blackburn.

2Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Sun Jan 08 2012, 22:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Decent manager with a bit of passion.

Like you say, another clueless owner who will no doubt want Sven on board.

3Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Sun Jan 08 2012, 22:26

decent manager my arse. the guy is a prize cock and im glad qpr fcuked him off.

4Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Sun Jan 08 2012, 23:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I quite like old Colin Wanker (the best anagram I know!).

I wish him well in the search for a new club.

5Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 09:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The owner obviously knows sod all about football and what has gone at the club over that past few years.

QPR had god knows how many managers to try and get them into the premier league and when they do finally get there wish they sack him after a poor run, with only SWP and Barton as there only ''big'' signings were they seriously thinking that they would be a top 10 club over night?

I wouldn't want him as our manager but he is doing what was expected at QPR.

6Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 10:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Decent manager with a bit of passion.

Like you say, another clueless owner who will no doubt want Sven on board.

According to todays' tabloids the four favourites are Mark Hughes, Zola, Rafa and, yes, you guessed it, Sven.

7Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

According to todays' tabloids the four favourites are Mark Hughes, Zola, Rafa and, yes, you guessed it, Sven.

Sven is a genius. He's had managerial failure after failure yet he still gets on the shortlist of every Premier League & Championship job going.

8Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 13:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon he must leave his shoes outside the door before he goes in for an interview.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:51; edited 1 time in total

9Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My money is on Rafa getting the job

But as already stated yet another forign prick of an owner knowing sweet fuck all about Premiership football and how to run an English football club!

10Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not looking a good bet Chris -

Mark Hughes is at Loftus Road for talks with QPR about taking over as manager, BBC Sport understands.

Ex-Wales boss Hughes, 48, has been out of the game since leaving Fulham in June and is favourite to replace Neil Warnock who was sacked on Sunday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16465289.stm

11Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

damn!! can't change my bet now :-(

12Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm not a fan of Hughes and with a bit of luck he won't be able to stop the rot at QPR. However he might be given enough money to do it - after all he's only got to do better than us and two out of Blackburn, Wigan and Wolves.

13Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:19

Blackburn will rise to the top.

14Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I find it interesting that two managers have been sacked for poor results despite their results/points standing being better than Bolton!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 17:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mark Hughes has been confirmed as the new manager of Queens Park Rangers on a two-and-a-half-year deal.

The Welshman was made the favourite to take the job at Loftus Road after the sacking of Neil Warnock on Sunday.

"I'm fully aware of the challenge in the short and long term and I am genuinely excited about the ambition of the owners," Hughes said.

More here -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16465289.stm

16Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 19:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have got nothing against Hughes but I hope QPR get relegated.

17Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 20:15

The final nail in the Bolton coffin. Under Warnock QPR would have gone down, now they have a decent manager who has cash to spend. Poor, poor Bolton.

18Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 20:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We will survive Num Nut's.

19Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 20:40

There are three worse teams than Bolton? I think not.

20Hughes new QPR Manager. Empty Re: Hughes new QPR Manager. Tue Jan 10 2012, 20:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:The final nail in the Bolton coffin. Under Warnock QPR would have gone down, now they have a decent manager who has cash to spend. Poor, poor Bolton.

He might have money but it doesn't mean he will spend it wisely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum