Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers poised to swoop for Charlton Athletic defender Dorian Dervite

+2
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers are poised to complete the signing of Charlton Athletic defender Dorian Dervite in the next few days.

The former Tottenham Hotspur and Villareal defender has failed to agree a new deal at The Valley and will become Dougie Freedman’s third capture of the summer after Neil Danns and Liam Trotter.

Dervite was a key member for the Addicks as they scrapped to safety under Jose Riga in the last couple of months of the season.

Freedman has been an admirer of the centre-half since the Frenchman’s days as a youngster at White Hart Lane. 

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So this is what it's come to, signing someone called Dorian.

I've no idea who he is, but I'm guessing he's lightweight with a name like that.

His surname sounds like a diesel oil derivative - Dervite.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know nothing about him but the Charlton fans seem to be disappointed he's leaving so thats something.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He came second in Southend's player of the season vote five years ago while he was on loan. And his name is an anagram of 'I dare not drive.'

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The name 'Dorian' does not suggest lightweight. Ever heard of Dorian Grey?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers poised to swoop for Charlton Athletic defender Dorian Dervite Dorian

Keegan wrote:The name 'Dorian' does not suggest lightweight. Ever heard of Dorian Grey?

Presumably then, he'll start off in the first team, in five years he'll be playing for the Development Squad and eventually, he'll end up in the Under 10's........

Well, Dougie did say he was looking at bringing more youth in......

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Plus the younger the player, the less they are paid - so that works as well!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum