Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Bring Sordell Back And Cancel The Juke?

+10
JAH
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
terenceanne
Hip Priest
NickFazer
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
boltonbonce
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've Sordell who is still on our books, Owen Coyle paid a lot of money for, it didn't work out first time but the boy can score goals, if he's in the correct frame of mind.

It'll be a shame if he never plays for us again, and seeing as we're going to spend a million on the Juke, wouldn't it be better just to keep paying Sordell an save a million quid?

Plus , Freedman might be able to get the best out of him, unlike coyle.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sordell might have potential,but his attitude stinks. He's not for me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some people seem to think we should give him a chance because we paid a lot of money for him.

It's like buying a sandwich that's crap, and eating it just because you paid for it.

We can't do anything about the £3m-£4m now. It's gone and we might as well forget all about it because it can only cloud our judgement.

He had a crap season for Charlton overall, a flash in the pan at the end of the season. I think it would be madness to rely on him and cancel Juke. But I would like to see him given one last chance, a run in the team alongside Juke could do him good.

He had his best form at Watford up front with Danny Graham (I think), and personally I think Juke would be a good strike partner for him as he holds the ball up well.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't think we would get in the play offs with either of them upfront personally, he's a good target man but I can't see him scoring enough goals to fire us to promotion.

Sordells just a write off IMO, no doubt be sent out on loan again next season.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We most likely need to sell Sordell at a loss to sign Juke. I wouldn't imagine Sordell will be keen on returning to us in any case.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No!

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why can't we have both !!!! Juke, Sordell, Beckford and whoever else would take some stopping if the system was right don't you think.  If we have ambition to get back to the Prem that is.

If I had to make a choice though I would try to sell Sordell and use that money for the Juke.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would do no harm to have a look at if/how he's progressed and whether or not his head is right before coughing up a million pounds.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Juke isn't coming. Pointless discussion.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sordell is the most natural goal scorer we have had since Anelka. Last preseason he bagged quite a few before he was shipped out and we failed to win for 3 months! I'd sack off Freedman and use the saved wages to buy Juke. Much better idea!

So just to be clear, he's more of a natural goalscorer than Klasnic, and that's based on pre season last year?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:So just to be clear, he's more of a natural goalscorer than Klasnic, and that's based on pre season last year?

lol!

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yep but not just preseason. His season at Watford proved he's a better striker than Klasnic. He just needs to be used probably.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Sordell is the most natural goal scorer we have had since Anelka.  

:rofl:

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Go fuck yourself Scott

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH, you usually talk sense, but today you have become a bellend.

Klasnic is one of the best finishers we've ever had, and he was doing it at the top level rather than the Championship like Sordell did for Watford.

You owe us all an apology.

Natasha Whittam wrote:JAH, you usually talk sense

Bit of a stretch Nat.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Go fuck yourself Scott

Let me just finish my beer Sir, and i'll think of an insult, give me 5.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Go fuck yourself Scott

I'd like to see things from your point of view, too bad, I cant shove my head that far up my arse.

Earth is full, go home. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum