Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite Single Of All Time?

+10
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
doffcocker
Dunkels King
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

22Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Radiohead_-_No_Surprises_%28CD1%29

23Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

winter in july by bomb the bass

24Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm

25Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:36 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I love Loaded by Primal Scream too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoeMhlkeeLE

26Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

27Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop spoiling threads sluffy you knobber and give us your real fave single.

28Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's so many, go with this Oldie.

Peter Green's The Green Manalishi.

https://youtu.be/6h6J2W17V9A

29Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:You probably won't like it, but I'm a lot older than you, The Byrds - Eight Miles High.

https://youtu.be/8bMjUU972So

Great tune, xmiles. It was on my playlist when communally smoking herbal cigarettes in my student days, along with a lot of Bob Dylan, Space Oddity by David Bowie, and Just The Way You Are by Barry White when it was sing along time.

30Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles.

31Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles.

I had money on you saying "Smash My Bitch Up" by the Prodigy.

32Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will listen to all these songs in bed tonight and give my opinion tomorrow.

33Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"Belle" by Al Green

Sublime

"It's you I want, by him that I need"

34Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nearly chose a Al Green song myself, also like The Byrds. it's hard to chose just One.

Anyway if we get Relegated we'll have to have a Relegation Party/ wake with the appropriate Songs.

35Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In the same ilk as the Sluffmeister......

(Hey you) The Rock Steady Crew, by the Rock Stead Crew

S Express by S Express

Living In A Boc by Living In A Box

36Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

serious speaking my favourite single - Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty

37Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:.

Bob Holness' finest moment

38Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lyric Todkill wrote:

It's an urban myth that Bob Holness played the famous saxophone riff on that song. It started as a spoof 'fact' in New Musical Express.

39Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 am

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

largehat wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

It's an urban myth that Bob Holness played the famous saxophone riff on that song. It started as a spoof 'fact' in New Musical Express.

I know

40Your Favourite Single Of All Time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favourite Single Of All Time? Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

But its not an urban myth that he actually played James Bond........ on radio

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum