Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Bored with it already.

+6
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Bored with it already. Empty I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 22:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The world cup that is, everyones going nuts about it, i wont watch it just hollands games fuck the rest.

2I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 22:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can hardly wait - my vacation starts on the day of the kick-off! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 22:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm really looking forward to it.  I live in hope and always think we'll have a chance.

4I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 22:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes no chance.

5I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 23:18

That's very unpatriotic, AD.

I always got the impression you've previously served your country in some vital capacity.

Probably not in the FO, more likely in a foreign field under a bush, squinting through a scope for three days before eventually eliminating the "threat" and withdrawing discretely back to Hereford for tea and biscuits.

Don't let me down......please.

6I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Wed Jun 04 2014, 23:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Doubt he was serving his country in a field Bread, not Captain Magoo RN.

Don't you know the story of his boat?

7I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 00:10

Sluffy wrote:Doubt he was serving his country in a field Bread, not Captain Magoo RN.

Don't you know the story of his boat?

I've never actually heard the full story of Magoo's boat, but if it's anything like his wall, I'm sure it was shit.

My comment was actually aimed at AD.

He's never admitted it (cos they never do - they're not allowed) but I'm sure he's ex-SAS.

And I so want him to be.........

Bolton fan and Special Forces........Cool!

8I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 00:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ah, sorry, missed the 'AD' part of your earlier post.

As for Magoo - he's a Bolton fan and 'special' too!

9I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 01:10

We're all "special", as well you know, mate.

That's why we support Bolton.

I just hope AD returns unscathed from Angola or Entebbe or Daubhill or wherever, so he can keep us all safe....

10I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 08:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm quite excited about it and will be out in town for England's first game. However I won't be watching the final unless England get there as I'm having an evening in the company of Neil Young.
Only England in the World Cup final will stop this, so Shakey looks odds on!!

11I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 08:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:However I won't be watching the final unless England get there as I'm having an evening in the company of Neil Young.

Is he your boyfriend?

12I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 08:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:However I won't be watching the final unless England get there as I'm having an evening in the company of Neil Young.

Is he your boyfriend?

They've only just met.

13I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Thu Jun 05 2014, 11:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm just not happy with the whole England set up Breaders the useless wankers that run it and the way they keep appointing tame managers,we could have won it since 66 if they had given it to the obvious man for the job, he would have won it 1-0 twice.

14I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sat Jun 07 2014, 21:17

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm also at the Neil Young gig and will be going even in the unlikey event of England getting to the final.

All previous attempts to see this guy have been scuppered due to illness / injury and being away (Morocco). This is hopefully fourth time lucky.

15I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sat Jun 07 2014, 21:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw him in Glasgow in 1976. Brilliant.

16I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sun Jun 08 2014, 00:03

Can't compete with that (again, Bonce - your repertoire of gigs is unsurpassed) but I did used to work with a bloke in Stockport who lived next door to Graham Nash's Mum.

That's about as cool as I get.....

17I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sun Jun 08 2014, 04:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw Dylan too,but he was going through a mumbling phase. He was shite.

18I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sun Jun 08 2014, 17:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

NickFazer wrote:I'm also at the Neil Young gig and will be going even in the unlikey event of England getting to the final.

All previous attempts to see this guy have been scuppered due to illness / injury and being away (Morocco). This is hopefully fourth time lucky.
You won't be disappointed. He might be a wrinkly but he still leaves the audience to be scraped off the ceiling!!
Saw him last year before the second phase of the tour was cancelled.
I can relate a situation many years ago when he was on at Belle Vue. I decided not to go as Wanderers had a big game. It was the Tonights the Night Tour if I remember correctly when he was a bit of a cnut with the audience. The lads that went to the gig came back a bit pissed off and rave about the support band, a new group called Eagles!!

19I'm Bored with it already. Empty Re: I'm Bored with it already. Sun Jun 08 2014, 19:54

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm sure you're right, really looking forward to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]