Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal cruelty: I despair.

+3
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 16:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus. I just read this shite. I should know better.

22Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 16:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote: surely as a catholic you would rather we didn't use human Embryos instead would you?

We should use humans with the mental capacity to understand what they are doing (rules you out Rebel, unfortunately).

I'm sure there are loads of students out there who would happily sign up to have their face smeared with rat poison if it got them beer money for the weekend.
You know Nat - to be a student you have to have at least a modicum of intelligence. 

If Humans want to do it - then fine, humans do in fact test a lot of shit - companies like AstraZenica  carry out voluntary human testing for drugs.

Now, regarding this - its only carried out under conditions that are deemed relatively safe towards life - otherwise due to the voluntary basis of the testing - if it wasn't, lots of ethical cans of worms would be opened... As a devout Christian, surely you can see that somebody volunteering for a pontentially dangerous clinital trial could be seen as an attempt to endanger their own god given existence (a sin)  or even a suicide attempt. SO again, I dont know how you can condone this.

As a Christian, im sure you will even agree to what god tells us in the book of Genesis - that  we can Kill animals and use them to feed and cloth us...

Genesis 1:26-28
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image,  male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

23Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough Rebel.but you're forgetting that God doesn't exist. But if he did,what a prick!

24Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Fair enough Rebel.but you're forgetting that God doesn't exist. But if he did,what a prick!

Blasphemy!

Your death threat is now official. Watch your (hairy) back.

25Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:10

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Fair enough Rebel.but you're forgetting that God doesn't exist. But if he did,what a prick!
Nat believes God does exist ...

God is helping my argument.

Leave god alone.

26Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! A yellow card would have sufficed.Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Smiley-scared003

27Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry Bonce,

Looks like Nats done a runner again, she always does that when losing a discussion.  :toppoints:  :zzz:

28Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm off to hide in a cupboard.

29Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually agree with some of Rebels comments. My brother has a shotgun certificate and as well as shooting clay pigeons at Worsley woods he knows two farmers who let him shoot on their land. The wood pigeons cause devastation to crops and the foxes, crows and magpies are a threat to their livestock. If the birds are allowed to devastate the crop then there is no food to take to the market. Certain creatures are classed as vermin and pests and as such the farmer is legally within his rights to protect his crops. Rats are another bloody nuisance as well. Most farmers are not toffs. They are hard working people trying to earn a living.

30Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Used to spend a lot of time in worsley woods. I'm told it's a dogging site now. Anyone know if that's true? Rolling Eyes

31Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Used to spend a lot of time in worsley woods. I'm told it's a dogging site now. Anyone know if that's true? Rolling Eyes
Nat might know!  Laughing

32Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Used to spend a lot of time in worsley woods. I'm told it's a dogging site now. Anyone know if that's true? Rolling Eyes
Nat might know!  Laughing
I've had an official death threat,so I won't ask her if you don't mind!

33Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 17:59

Me and our Huimphrey spend a lot of time in Worsley Woods and nobody's ever propositioned me for casual sex.

Can't speak for Humph, though.

I'll ask him when he wakes up.

34Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 18:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:They are hard working people trying to earn a living.

Then why do they all drive Jags and yet moan about being ripped off by supermarkets.

35Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 18:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:They are hard working people trying to earn a living.

Then why do they all drive Jags and yet moan about being ripped off by supermarkets.

Most of them seem to drive Landrovers and they do get ripped off by the big five supermarket chains.

36Animal cruelty: I despair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal cruelty: I despair. Tue 15 Jul - 18:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's full of bloody cottagers as well. At one time the rozzers used to go undercover in plainclothes and lift a few collars but nowadays it's not seen as PC harassing people just because they have an alternative lifestyle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum