Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Bolton Fans Deserve All They Get ?

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do Bolton Fans Deserve All They Get ? Empty Do Bolton Fans Deserve All They Get ? Fri Jul 18 2014, 16:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For Being obnoxious ' We Are A Big Club' fans, expecting us to get promoted, expecting us to win the FA cup, expecting big names, expecting entertaining football, and in Nat's vocabulary 99% of them are total bellends.

The Bolton team at the moment is about as shit as the moaning fans, I bet the players discuss in person at how shit the Bolton fans are, and they've never experienced or met any strange bunch of not-rights in all their lives, look at a few posters on here for an example.

Is this Gods way of giving Bolton fans what they all deserve, and more to come?

Ok, I'll play along......

I don't think anybody "expects" anything where Bolton are concerned and I've never met a Bolton fan who thinks we're a "big" club.

And there is no God - he's like "a humble City fan" or "a pleasant South African", ie doesn't exist.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

and I've never met a Bolton fan who thinks we're a "big" club.

Never go to the Reebok / Macron then, some think our Rivals are Man UTD, Some think we should've bought Sturridge when we had the chance, some even think we're a PL team.

Do you sit in the Disabled section?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Do you sit in the Disabled section?

No I don't sit near you, i'm in the posh bit.

I don't go anymore, I'm a "shit" fan.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I don't go anymore, I'm a "shit" fan.

Point Made, Bolton fans are all shit in one way or another, that's what i'm trying to say.

I'm classed as "proper shit" because not only do I not go anymore, I also have the nerve to have an opinion on how things are going at the club.

Imagine that....?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm classed as "proper shit" because not only do I not go anymore, I also have the nerve to have an opinion on how things are going at the club.

Imagine that....?

People who don't go have no right to an opinion.

It's a bit like saying Chicken McNuggets are shit when you've never even been to McDonalds.

What if you used to go to McDonalds back when the McNuggets were satisfying, value for money and generally worth having but then suddenly they went shit and became a pale imitation of their former selves, despite being twice the price they used to be?

So you stopped buying them.

And you're not on your own - everywhere you go you meet other people who used to buy the McNuggets and who all agree they're now wank, so you think "It's not just me, after all."

Surely, you're still entitled to discuss how crap the McNuggets are with these people?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's a bit like saying Chicken McNuggets are shit when you've never even been to McDonalds.
This.

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

This.
Not this.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

This.
Not this.
Just give up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What if you used to go to McDonalds back when the McNuggets were satisfying, value for money and generally worth having but then suddenly they went shit and became a pale imitation of their former selves, despite being twice the price they used to be?

So you stopped buying them.

And you're not on your own - everywhere you go you meet other people who used to buy the McNuggets and who all agree they're now wank, so you think "It's not just me, after all."

Surely, you're still entitled to discuss how crap the McNuggets are with these people?

You have every right to reminisce about what you consider to be the good old days of McNuggets, but if you're not a current customer of McDonalds how do you know they haven't gone back to an old recipe and are now better than ever?

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You have every right to reminisce about what you consider to be the good old days of McNuggets, but if you're not a current customer of McDonalds how do you know they haven't gone back to an old recipe and are now better than ever?

You mean believe those foolish enough to still buy the McNuggets and the other chicken based snacks they sell such as Chicken Wraps?

Let's call these people "Happy Wrappers" for the sake of simplicity.

These people will always believe that the McNuggets are as good as ever and even if they buy the odd carton which gives them the shits for a week, they'll still bang on about how great the McNuggets are and, even if they are slightly inferior nowadays, well it's bacause of the harsh economic times we live in nowadays and it's not the Manager's fault he's suddenly having to work with chicken meat sourced from round the back of a battery farm instead of the free-range organic fillets he used to get, is it...?

I have no time for these imbeciles.

Happy Wrap! Happy Wrap!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:For Being obnoxious ' We Are A Big Club' fans, expecting us to get promoted, expecting us to win the FA cup, expecting big names, expecting entertaining football, and in Nat's vocabulary 99% of them are total bellends.

The Bolton team at the moment is about as shit as the moaning fans, I bet the players discuss in person at how shit the Bolton fans are, and they've never experienced or met any strange bunch of not-rights in all their lives, look at a few posters on here for an example.

You're the only not right on here

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:For Being obnoxious ' We Are A Big Club' fans, expecting us to get promoted, expecting us to win the FA cup, expecting big names, expecting entertaining football, and in Nat's vocabulary 99% of them are total bellends.

You're the only not right on here
I dont even get involved with dicks like you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I dont even get involved with dicks like you.

What sort of dick do you get involved with?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I dont even get involved with dicks like you.

What sort of dick do you get involved with?

I dont get involved with dicks unlike you.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Being a football fan is frustrating generally and moaning about the manager or tactics or lazy players or fuckwit officals is how supporters get it off their chests. The crux of the matter is your individual level of expectation / delusion, maybe we should get some professor in to measure these and plot a graph.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum