Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Chorley and their tin-pot football team are both shit.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

One for Whittam:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/11397855.6_reasons_why_Bolton_is_better_than_Chorley/

(Caveat - Having read the article, it's mostly bollocks and actually makes Chorley sound quite good compared to Bolton but I'm sure that's just the usual shit reporting we get in the BN nowadays and I'm pretty certain Chorley is shit.)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Despite the drop to the Championship, the club remain very well supported in the town and the faithful will continue to turn out in their droves

I almost spat my Vimto out at that.

I couldn't give a shit about the towns of Bolton or Chorley - it's the football that matters and tomorrow I will be at Victory Park and I urge any other BWFC fans tired of negative tactics and no atmosphere to give CFC a try.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I live in Chorley, Clayton-le-woods to be exact, il be honest, as a town, Chorley is better.

And I agree, the article fails... Does make Chorley sound better.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Even without reading the article I could assume what stance the BN would take, but to only think of 6 so-called things that are better is just a joke.  If they really wanted to sell Bolton as a much better town they should have thought of at least 20 lack-lustre attempts!

Bury is far better, Wigan has the right attitude, Salford is on the up, Blackburn is having money thrown at it and it is beginning to look good (even their £5 million bus station will look better than Bolton's £48million bus station!!!!) and Chorley - been through it a few times recently and would definitely visit it more than Bolton!!!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Whenever I am in Bolton town centre I feel embarrassed, it's fcuking dive - it's so far behind other towns in the north west.

Bury is head and shoulders above Bolton - i've not been to Chorley in a long time but I refuse to believe it's worse than Bolton.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nowt against Chorley, it's a lovely Little Town/Village.

Trying to compare it with Bolton is like comparing Smithills with Daubhill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum