Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea v Barca.

+3
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chelsea v Barca. Empty Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 17:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am really looking forward to this one tonight. It's a pity that it clashes with the Apprentice but hopefully Chelsea will have the game sown up by 9pm. Very Happy

2Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 17:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This is going to be a cracker of a semi final, though I think Barca will have enough to go through with a few goals I still think we will see a good display from the blues.

Bayern v Barca final.

3Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 18:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea will probably win worst luck.

No

4Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 18:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chelsea have a great record against Barca and with Luiz injured I am going to be very proud to see Gary Cahill competing with the best attack in world club football.

I have Sky+ but I record The Sopranos and The Apprentice on Wednesdays at 9pm, so I will have to cancel my recording of The Apprentice and watch it on iPlayer later on. Wouldn't want to miss this.

Come on Chelsea!

5Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A very good game apart from Drogba and his constant feigning of injury. The guy deserves an Oscar for his performance.

Did anyone notice the Barca sub who came on ? Thiago Alcantara no less. The player that Coyle tried to bring on loan to us at the start of the season. Apparently his father is his agent and he wanted his lad to stay at Barca and fight for a first team place.

Cech had a good game for Chelsea as did Gary Cahill. Looking forward to the second leg.

6Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Wed Apr 18 2012, 22:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate chelsea ,they should get stuffed at barca they wont be able to do what they did tonight at barca,s ground. A rout is on the cards for the blue scum.

7Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Thu Apr 19 2012, 08:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good win for the blues but I don't think barca will be too worried about going back to the nou camp for the 2nd leg on a bigger pitch.

Cahill had a good game to be fair, certainly didn;t look out of his depth.

8Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Thu Apr 19 2012, 16:05

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cahill was great as was the whole defence, good to see an English team doing well after all this shite about how bad English football is compared to everyone else.

Well our 6th best team just beat the best in the world, enough said.

9Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Thu Apr 19 2012, 17:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Cahill didn't exactly set the world alight yesterday, but it was good to see our Gary playing against the world's best. I could see the change in his approach though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Chelsea v Barca. Empty Re: Chelsea v Barca. Thu Apr 19 2012, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would rather see an English team win the Champions League so I'm rooting for Chelsea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum