Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match v Brighton

5 posters

Reply to topic

Who is your Man of the Match?

Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_lcap57%Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_rcap 57% [ 8 ]
Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_lcap36%Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_lcap7%Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match v Brighton Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 16:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is your man of the match for the Brighton game?

Did we really have a Man of the Match?

You have 1 vote to cast!

2Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really?

3Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Really?
Once everyone has voted, I will analyse the results and turn them into an article for the other part of Bolton Nuts to go towards helping to achieve NewsNow membership.

I know the team played shit but we are all voting for the best one out of a bad bunch I guess. Smile

4Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Went for bogdan. No idea why really. Maybe 'cos we didn't concede ten despite our amazingly skillful attempts to look as incompetent as possible thereby lulling the opposition into a false sense of security before pouncing on them in the third half. Smile  

What do you mean there is no third half? But that can't be right! I mean, well, if there's no third half then they really must be that rubbish!  affraid 

Damn. I was sure it was all part of a DF masterplan but now I see the truth. There is no hope.  :falltopieces:  :suicide:

5Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:55

You do know that Bogdan went off injured early on, don't you Pete?

6Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:55

Hayden White.

7Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 17:59

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:You do know that Bogdan went off injured early on, don't you Pete?
Yeah, that's why he REALLY got MOM from me mate. In all seriousness I don't think we can say we had one at all but as there's no button saying "None they were all rubbish" I gave it to Adam. 

Does anyone know if there's been any word on the injury? How bad is it and how long is he expected to be out for this time?

8Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 18:01

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Went for Bogdan so that I didn't need to read the rest of the list

9Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 18:02

bwfc1874 wrote:Hayden White.

Me too.

10Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 18:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Does anyone know if there's been any word on the injury? How bad is it and how long is he expected to be out for this time?
According to BWFC twitter, Bogdan went off with a cut above his eye.

11Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 18:06

Must have been a precaution as it was a head injury then. Shame because he had made some great saves apparently and Lonergan had a bit of a stinker by the sounds of it.

12Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sat Aug 23 2014, 18:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None.

13Man of the Match v Brighton Empty Re: Man of the Match v Brighton Sun Aug 24 2014, 13:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bump.

Anymore want to vote before the poll is closed? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum