Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The way forward, bear with me on this one.

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gartside sacks Freedman, appoints Phillips and Lee(David) no compo to pay.

Said duo have a plan, like a real plan of getting players enjoying being out there, and not feeling like they should be Italian superstars, we could have a second in command who actually interacts during games, instead of sleeping dreaming of his next cup of horlicks.

Let's get a grip of reality here, in just under 2 years this clown has learned nada, he makes the same mistakes week on week, year on year, I would take a hit on relegation if it meant we could bring on the academy, and have them maturing for a push up the championship.

I have no doubt that with our financial situation, we are going to struggle to challenge at present, but we have the potential 2 years down the line to at least compete at this level.

The only way we can acheive this is getting rid of this regime, Freedman will only ever hold us back, the only way forward is promoting from within.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you cut and paste a lot or do you work from a template?

Come on, Pete!

You know you want to...........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Come on, Pete!

You know you want to...........
Don't encourage him. I've got to get up for work tomorrow.

Don't worry, I've PM'd him and he said he'd keep it brief.

I got him to agree to 10,000 words.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well some of us work Sundays, and believe it or not, in the real world, where internet is just a bus ride away, so in closing a polite FUCK YOU, wandy.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It had to be done.
 :rofl:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Don't worry, I've PM'd him and he said he'd keep it brief.

That's just a first paragraph for Lusty. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Gartside sacks Freedman, appoints Phillips and Lee(David) no compo to pay.

Said duo have a plan, like a real plan of getting players enjoying being out there, and not feeling like they should be Italian superstars, we could have a second in command who actually interacts during games, instead of sleeping dreaming of his next cup of horlicks.

Let's get a grip of reality here, in just under 2 years this clown has learned nada, he makes the same mistakes week on week, year on year, I would take a hit on relegation if it meant we could bring on the academy, and have them maturing for a push up the championship.

I have no doubt that with our financial situation, we are going to struggle to challenge at present, but we have the potential 2 years down the line to at least compete at this level.

The only way we can acheive this is getting rid of this regime, Freedman will only ever hold us back, the only way forward is promoting from within.

I don't agree going down the Phillips/Lee route - we need a manager shit hot on lower league football and its players. To get anywhere we need to find some players who can step up to Championship level. Karl Robinson at MK Dons and Phil Parkinson at Bradford are the sort of managers we should be looking at. And Graham Alexander has done a great job at Fleetwood.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:Don't worry, I've PM'd him and he said he'd keep it brief.

That's just a first paragraph for Lusty. Very Happy
I can see I'm going to have to hire someone to read it for me again.  Very Happy 

Although I quite liked Martin's response as it was succinct and to the point.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But compensation again? cheap options are us.

We need to rebuild from the bottom up.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"said duo have a plan"

Do they? Where can i read it?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Gartside sacks Freedman, appoints Phillips and Lee(David) no compo to pay.

I don't agree going down the Phillips/Lee route - we need a manager shit hot on lower league football and its players. To get anywhere we need to find some players who can step up to Championship level. Karl Robinson at MK Dons and Phil Parkinson at Bradford are the sort of managers we should be looking at. And Graham Alexander has done a great job at Fleetwood.
This was my idea that Martin nicked from one of the other "who would we like to speculate about replacing Freedman with even though it will never happen"  threads, so back off Whittam - I'm with Martin on this.

And on reflection I'm thinking template.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

This was my idea that Martin nicked from one of the other "who would we like to speculate about replacing Freedman with even though it will never happen"  threads, so back off Whittam - I'm with Martin on this.

So sue me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

So sue me.
Life's too short amigo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum