Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liam Trotter - midfield general?

+2
White84
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Liam Trotter - midfield general? Fri Sep 05 2014, 21:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Fri Sep 05 2014, 23:19

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One swallow doesn't make a summer or is it spring?

3Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Sat Sep 06 2014, 14:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pretty impressive stuff

4Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Sat Sep 06 2014, 14:47

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not seen it yet Finlay however not seen anything.After the Watford match day 1, I vowed not to go away again.I think most of the others did as well as we took around 1350 to Watford,yet we only took about 400 hardy souls to Brighton and 500 to Leeds,however Leeds is a complete rip off £36 when I went on New Years Day 2013 and I had to pay £36 for my mates son as it was NYD and everyone had NYD hangovers but we went.
So I said to my mates lad who has a season ticket for the home matches come with me I'll pay you in as the lads a student but was 18 at the time.So £72 quid worst game I ever seen.It was looking like 0-0 as no one had,took a shot.However Tyrone Mears went through the back of a Leeds player,and gave his second penalty away v Leeds that season one at the Reebok as it was back then,and then at Elland Road.Becchio scored there one shot that day from the penalty spot.

Well the worst game I have ever seen,looked like both sides had been on the piss.Was actually looking forward to going to Elland Road as I'd never been but what a shit hole.Apart from the canter lever stand opposite it was a shit ramshackled ground.

5Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 09:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He looks good in that showreel - a bit like Tom Huddlestone in style although he doesn't try the range of passing and shooting. Keeps it simple and is a good ball winner.
I think his size is a massive asset but it makes him look languorous which won't endear him to the fans in the same way that a bustling midfielder would - even though he might actually cover more ground and win more tackles.

6Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 13:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who put the video togeher? was it his agent or his Mum? He has been poor since we took him on loan and God only knows why we gave him a permanent contract.

7Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:who put the video togeher? was it his agent or his Mum? He has been poor since we took him on loan and God only knows why we gave him a permanent contract.

Please don't argue with wanderlust, he is the oracle on BWFC players from the comfort of his armchair in Norfolk.

8Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 13:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:who put the video togeher? was it his agent or his Mum? He has been poor since we took him on loan and God only knows why we gave him a permanent contract.

From their about page: We've set upon a mission to create a Performance Management Company which will pioneer a new comprehensive approach. Our Objective - To consistently provide you with all the support you need to be the best footballer you can be.
Our philosophy is simple, we sign players that we want to help develop into the very best, and offer them a whole host of avenues to help make their footballing dreams a reality.
A footballer's life is one dedicated to continuous improvement. At RPM we understand that this will be your key focus, so let us take care of everything else.

9Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 13:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

From their about page: We've set upon a mission to create a Performance Management Company which will pioneer a new comprehensive approach. Our Objective - To consistently provide you with all the support you need to be the best footballer you can be.
Our philosophy is simple, we sign players that we want to help develop into the very best, and offer them a whole host of avenues to help make their footballing dreams a reality.
A footballer's life is one dedicated to continuous improvement. At RPM we understand that this will be your key focus, so let us take care of everything else.

in other words it's like a film trailer, it shows you all the good bits but conveniently leaves out all the dross.

10Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 14:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Please don't argue with wanderlust, he is the oracle on BWFC players from the comfort of his armchair in Norfolk.
He's not arguing. We both agree he looks good on that showreel, which rightly begs the question who edited it together as if he played like that all the time he'd have been snapped up to replace Xavi by Barca years ago.

11Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 19:53

Remember this goal machine......?

YouTube tells lies.

12Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 20:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Played when we drew v Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena,if my memory serves me right.Never got a proper chance with Megson I liked him.

13Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 21:02

He was fucking gash.

14Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 23:22

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You've never seen a Gash you big Homo!

15Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 23:29

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You moron he laid a beautiful ball on to Ricky G for our first goal giving us a famous lead at the Allianz Arena.Where were you that night licking bum hole BM.

16Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 23:40

White84 wrote:You moron he laid a beautiful ball on to Ricky G for our first goal giving us a famous lead at the Allianz Arena.Where were you that night licking bum hole BM.

He's now got a big beard and, given his darky skin, I'd have thought you'd be campaigning for him to be shipped off to Guantanamo.

You know....with him looking a bit "Moslem" and that....?

Prick.

17Liam Trotter - midfield general? Empty Re: Liam Trotter - midfield general? Mon Sep 08 2014, 23:44

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Says the fat man who started off the thread Crazy Islamists at it again?
Try looking up the Word Double n Standards fatty. lol! :uk:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum