Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should The Dog Killer Get The Death Penalty?

+11
boltonbonce
bwfc71
White84
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The vicious little 15 year old thug who set fire to the Manchester Dogs Home is out on bail. He killed over 60 dogs.

What the fuck is the world coming to? Why is this twat being given his freedom?

I really, really hope his identity is leaked and he ends up being skinned alive and thrown head first into a bus.

What is the point of letting this thug live? He'll only go on and do it again. Do you agree he should face a firing squad?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Being an animal lover i'd give the little shit life, but sadly he will get a slap on the wrist and maybe put in a youth centre for a few months whist he ''has a think about what he has done''.

The law is soft with people who hurt and kill animals, it always has been.

The little bastard should be locked in a small room and forced to listen to every post-match interview that Freedman has done since joining Bolton on a continuous loop.

Then when he's finally cracked and is crying for his mummy, he should be taken outside and beaten to death with a tin of Pedigree Chum.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The little bastard should be locked in a small room and forced to listen to every post-match interview that Freedman has done since joining Bolton on a continuous loop.

Then when he's finally cracked and is crying for his mummy, he should be taken outside and beaten to death with a tin of Pedigree Chum.
It did make me chuckle that! Very Happy

But yes, I would like to give the bastard a good twatting!!!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I used to just think my nan was a bitter old woman for saying the "kids of today are out of control" and "need a good pasting".

I now find myself agreeing with her more and more by the day.

This lad's somet else though. Despicable little shite.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I really, really hope his identity is leaked and he ends up being skinned alive and thrown head first into a bus.

His name is kayne kennedy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever the maximum for this kind of crime is I hope he gets it. 

cruelty to animals... why? Takes a certain type of individual to indulge in that.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I really, really hope his identity is leaked and he ends up being skinned alive and thrown head first into a bus.

His name is kayne kennedy
There is a blog here on him: http://haslamd.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/kayne-kennedy-and-manchester-dogs-home/

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed that blog, good to see there are plenty of people ready to give the thug a taste of his own medicine.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Irresponsible, vigilante nonsense. 

How the fuck do we know that name is genuine? And even if it is what are you going to do? Really show you detest his law breaking by.... breaking the law.

Kind of like that story where that couple set fire to that bloke they'd "heard" was a peado, killed him, he wasn't he was just mentally disabled. Brilliant, but hey they showed him!

/logic.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm not an animal lover as such but it was a serious crime and he deserves to go down for it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Irresponsible, vigilante nonsense. 

How the fuck do we know that name is genuine? And even if it is what are you going to do? Really show you detest his law breaking by.... breaking the law.

Kind of like that story where that couple set fire to that bloke they'd "heard" was a peado, killed him, he wasn't he was just mentally disabled. Brilliant, but hey they showed him!

/logic.

There's always an extreme case. But in general vigilante justice is the best kind. It's obvious this name is the right one, I really am looking forward to seeing his fate.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The name came from me, I'm a very reliable source in all matters.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

/logic.

There's always an extreme case. But in general vigilante justice is the best kind. It's obvious this name is the right one, I really am looking forward to seeing his fate.

Is that would Jesus would do? You know in the Bible you pretend to follow.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some snooty barrister will make a case that he had a contract from a Chinese restuarant to rustle up some meals. You watch.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I don't think they had Dogs Homes in those days.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Most serial killers start by hurting animals.
He will undoubtedly get a soft arse sentence.Mans best friend and this little no Mark twat has been given bail.
Apparantley his Family are under Police Protection as he is a wanted man.
A prime example off cruelty to Cats this time in Swinton.8 Persian kittens were found by RSPCA investigators full of their own faeces,matted fur,Fleas,it took 8 vets 4 hours to shave the matted fur off the kittens.When the Fur was taken off the individual kittens it weighed approxamitly 80% of the kittens weight.
One of the kittens died and four had to have there tails amputated,they were that affected.
The good news the 7 survivors were nursed back to health,however their growth was permanently stunted.
They were all found good homes the couple whose solicitor claimed their clients were overwhelmed with too many animals in the house.All the Animals were removed by the RSPCA.
The Magistrates handed down 8 week prison sentences suspended for two years and banned them for 10 years from owning any animal.
Disgusting he should of been sent to Strangeways for a Strangeways bath(a jug of hot water and a kilo of sugar emptied over his skull) she should of faced the wrath of the ladies in Styal!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

/logic.

But anything like this prejudices the court case and actually could get off scot-free because of the damage that this blog, and others could do for the case!  What happens if they have named the wrong person?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

/logic.

The Bible expresses forgiveness and caring for the person!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum