Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves 1-0 Bolton

+16
doffcocker
Tigermin
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
luckyPeterpiper
aaron_bwfc
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Wolves 1-0 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 1-0 Bolton Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:45 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've just realised who the mysterious PR man is who feeds Dougie his PR and excuses - step in to the light Lusty Laughing

82Wolves 1-0 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 1-0 Bolton Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:31 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Dougie freedman wrote:We've come away here to a team who were lying fourth in the league table before the game

This annoys me. He's turned us into the underdogs against teams like wolves.
"Teams like Wolves"?

I don't like them but you can't seriously suggest they are inferior given their history, record and current squad/position?

They're 3rd in the League now.
They were in league one last year...
..with their quality players out on loan until they got back to the championship - without having to pay their wages or lose them in the interim. The L1 promotion experience strengthened their development squad no end and now they're in an enviable position.

Sp what you're really saying is we shouldn't be underdogs against teams that have just been promoted regardless of who they are and who they have on their books?

Who are these quality players?

83Wolves 1-0 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 1-0 Bolton Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:10 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Dougie freedman wrote:We've come away here to a team who were lying fourth in the league table before the game

"Teams like Wolves"?

I don't like them but you can't seriously suggest they are inferior given their history, record and current squad/position?

They were in league one last year...
..with their quality players out on loan until they got back to the championship - without having to pay their wages or lose them in the interim. The L1 promotion experience strengthened their development squad no end and now they're in an enviable position.

Sp what you're really saying is we shouldn't be underdogs against teams that have just been promoted regardless of who they are and who they have on their books?

Who are these quality players?

They just sold Doumbia to Toulouse and Ward to Burnley but they still have loads of others e.g. Roger Johnson, Kevin Doyle and Wayne Hennessey for example although these 3 are still on loan at premiership clubs until Wolves need them.

84Wolves 1-0 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 1-0 Bolton Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its nothing to do with needing them Lusty, they couldn't afford their wages when they went down and probably still cant, same with Jamie o'Hara as well.

85Wolves 1-0 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 1-0 Bolton Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 am

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

"Teams like Wolves"?

last season they were in league 1 lusty, a full division inferior to us. I'd say boggers has a more than fair point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum