Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Dougie Thought - Wolves

+5
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
bwfc71
doffcocker
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 14:41

Good PR is an example of what managers say, I didn't say it was what Dougies saying. His comments are clearly designed to reduce the pressure on himself by deflecting criticism - can you blame him?

What's he said above that's 100% bollocks and lies? I'm convinced you never read articles Bread. Weren't you asking on another thread what happened in the game? So how would you know what he's saying is bollocks? We defended well first half and should have got a goal second half - that's about right.

22What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 14:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:No I'm just not naive enough to think everything I hear in the press is the truth, be that in football or anything else. If a manager is more interested in saying things that deflect criticism away or is good PR for the club, I'm fine with it. Getting wound up because the manager isn't 100% honest in the press is a complete waste of time.

It's a good job Ghandi, Malcolm X and David Icke weren't born with your attitude.

Think they had a little more to concern themselves with than a Bolton manager's press spin.

23What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 14:45

Have you seen anything on the pitch recently which backs this statement up?

"There’s a lot of belief in our team and we’re playing quite well."

24What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 14:49

As I said, he's over playing how well we're playing to reduce the pressure on himself. From what I've heard we weren't bad yesterday second half, so it's not the complete bollocks and lies you make it out to be. Managers always want to keep things positive in her press, it doesn't mean he actually feels that way. Better not to take it so seriously and you won't end up moaning like this every weekend.

25What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 14:50

But I like moaning.......

26What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 15:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "I'm disappointed and angry. I think we had a very bad day today"

27What Dougie Thought - Wolves - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dougie Thought - Wolves Sun Sep 21 2014, 17:03

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd say he was half right they took there chance but instead of saying and we missed our chance blah blah.
He should of said we defended well but Lonerghan for some reason won't come for crosses balls in the air it was a basic mistake he will spend all week learning how to punch the ball clear and not be superglued to his line.
As for our chance there's not really any excuse for missing a penalty.Surely Mason or Beckford should be able to put their laces through a ball.These players are paid vast amounts of money.Only Cravies seems to be able to score a penalty.Half the time he puts his laces through it.Very Poor to lose by mistakes.
Against Rotherham it took the ESL to shout CATCH IT for him to go for the ball in the 3 rd minute of stoppage time.
Get Kenny in.Liabilitys are always found out.He did it v Watford for their first goal stuck to his line,then decided to come allowing Deeney to lob him.Then their second goal was beaten just as easy.
It's a shame Bogdans injured as Lonerghan might make some good shot saves but at Corners he does not command his box.He is the Goalkeeping version of Zat Knight it's like giving the other side a goal start.
I'd drop him but Freedman never ceases to amaze me.Why did Mark Davies not start centre midfield.
The game changed v Rotherham with the substitutions allowing Mavies to play Feeney n CYL in to the match.
Clearly Freedmans believed that the two subs changed the match.No it didn't allowing Mavies in to centre midfield and pull the strings changed the match.
Anyone who was there must have seen that we were losing 1-0 CYL went left mid Mavies n Spearing around the centre mids n Feeney right.Mavies played in Masons movement with a pass that allowed Mason a strike on goal.His pass to Feeney that won the corner which Mason headed home 2-1.
Why Freedman changed the side that finished surely Mavies who is on 25 k a week can play 90 mins on Tuesday n still be fit enough to start v Wolves.
Why he had to tinker cos he's got Garvan on loan,he felt he had to play him.If he felt his fitness was not right Garvans play him in the development squad get some minutes under his belt start him on the bench see how things go.But bringing on Mavies or just even having him on the bench was baffling to me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum