Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's going in Leauge 1

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 22:39

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If DF has gone I might enjoy seeing us win a few matches.
The dogshit that was on display today was Luaghable.
I'm not enjoying going to matches for the first time I can remember.

Even when we were at Burnden Park it had a special atmosphere.
Maybe it was the summers were longer and all that but even when we were poor I still enjoyed going.Saying this is this the worst start if we lose to Fulham after 10 matches for over the 107 years last year will we beat last years record I'm sure we had more than 5 points after 10.
Today I was really tired after a hard weeks work n I really didn't want to go but I pick my mate n his eldest lad up from Swinton.
Might sack it fucking can't remember a team so awful. ::mad::

2Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

From what I can gather there is an extraordinary board meeting taking place tomorrow which, if I am led to believe is correct, will lead to a vote of full confidence in favour of Dougie (basically 2 game warning!!!)

3Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:From what I can gather there is an extraordinary board meeting taking place tomorrow which, if I am led to believe is correct, will lead to a vote of full confidence in favour of Dougie (basically 2 game warning!!!)

He's been sacked. Announced tomorrow

4Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you're right.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:pray:

6Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:23

Last week I would have said no chance, but I'm no longer sure.

Megson was bad, but we never had fans running on the pitch under him.

If Gartside lets that slide, we can safely assume that Freedman will never get sacked.

Ever.........

7Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Last week I would have said no chance, but I'm no longer sure.

Megson was bad, but we never had fans running on the pitch under him.

If Gartside lets that slide, we can safely assume that Freedman will never get sacked.

Ever.........
We're the pitch invaders running towards the dugout to get at Dougie etc or just doing the usual piss about on the pitch?

8Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:33

According to some bloke on 606 tonight in the bath (me, not him), two were serious and there was "season ticket throwing at the manager" type shenanigens involved but the third one just plucked the corner flag out of the ground and proceeded to "ride" it like a hobby-horse in front of the away fans.

Probably Magoo.

9Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The corner flag is probably the only thing Magoo will be getting his leg over this year.

10Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

11Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:39

Buster looks sad in that picture.

Has he just heard that the Talkies are coming?

12Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's just seen Brucie's act.

13Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:47

The Sammy Davis thing?

Can't say I'm surprised, if I'm honest. Very Happy

Anyroad, you'll no doubt be delighted to learn that I fell off my bike today.

Manchester Rd, loads of people about to see it, swerved to avoid a taxi that stopped unexpectedly outside The Shamrock and "Boom!"....down I went.

Fortunately my helmet saved me.

If I hadn't taken the full impact on the end of my knob, God only knows what injuries I could have sustained......

14Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 23:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Shamrock. Used to go in there a lot.
Glad you had an audience.
I hope you didn't start a punch up with the taxi driver. Razz

15Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sun Sep 28 2014, 00:06

I don't do punch-ups if I can avoid it.

I'm more of a "running away and hiding" type.

Wahay, The Football League show's starting!

Can't wait to see how well we played.......

16Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sun Sep 28 2014, 00:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I don't do punch-ups if I can avoid it.

I'm more of a "running away and hiding" type.

Wahay, The Football League show's starting!

Can't wait to see how well we played.......

Blink and you'll miss us - as normal nowadays!

17Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sun Sep 28 2014, 00:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just turned it on now to see the action from the pitch invaders as that sounded more interesting...

18Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sun Sep 28 2014, 00:19

Can't blame Aunty for that, Chris.

Would you want your Licence Fee being wasted on us?

19Who's going in Leauge 1 Empty Re: Who's going in Leauge 1 Sun Sep 28 2014, 00:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Can't blame Aunty for that, Chris.

Would you want your Licence Fee being wasted on us?

Agreed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum