Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internationals: Medo Kamara one of five called up

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo Kamara has been named in the Sierra Leone squad for their two upcoming African Cup of Nations qualifiers against Cameroon during the October international break.

The Leone stars, who recently appointed former international Atto Mensah as their new manager, travel to Yaounde to take on the Group D leaders twice in the space of five days, on October 11 and October 15 respectively, knowing they need to win at least once to maintain any realistic chance of qualifying for next year’s finals.

Meanwhile, Lee Chung-Yong has been named in the South Korea squad ahead of their home friendlies with Paraguay and Costa Rica on October 10 and October 14.

Having won his first international cap since June 2011 last month against Czech Republic, Tim Ream is again called up to Jurgen Klinsmann’s USA squad ahead of their home friendlies against Ecuador and Honduras, while Aston Villa loanee Chris Herd is included in the Australia squad for their away friendlies with UAE and 2022 World Cup hosts Qatar.

Elsewhere, Conor Wilkinson has been named in the Republic of Ireland U21s squad for their upcoming friendly against Norway on October 9.

Source

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh, the irony...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sierra Leone is currently at the epicentre of the Ebola virus. If I were Medo I would avoid the place like the plague.

Reebok Trotter wrote:Sierra Leone is currently at the epicentre of the Ebola virus. If I were Medo I would avoid the place like the plague.

That's how he got picked - there's nobody else left.....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now awaiting Ebola in Bolton...

karlypants wrote:Now awaiting Ebola in Bolton...

Does he currently play for Palace reserves?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum