Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jamie Fullarton has left the club

+2
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 12:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Development coach departs by mutual consent

Bolton Wanderers can announce that development coach Jamie Fullarton has left the club by mutual consent.

Fullarton joined as part of Dougie Freedman’s backroom team in the summer of 2012 and oversaw the club’s under-21 and development squad.

Everyone at Bolton Wanderers would like to thank Jamie for his efforts and wish him well in his future endeavours.

Source

2Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 12:26

Morning Jamie,

Sit down.

This is what's known as a Compromise Agreement.

(Slides document across desk.)

It's what we in business use to get rid of people we don't like but who are protected under law because they have completed two years continuous service, meaning we can't just sack them.

Now sign it and fuck off.

3Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear, I wonder if it was true what aaron said about breaking someones nose.

4Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if it was true he should have been sacked on the spot!

5Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

From what I've heard about some of the pep talks to the younger ones SKD may shoe in nicely somewhere along the line.

6Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Oh dear, I wonder if it was true what aaron said about breaking someones nose.

It was true my good man I assure you - how he wasn't sacked on the day it happened is beyond me.

7Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aaron what have I missed?

8Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Aaron what have I missed?

Brain cells? Sense of humour? Big willy?

9Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The day Dougie got the boot, Fullerton had 10 of the under 21 lads (who he didn't see eye to eye with) lined up in training and got the rest of the under 21's to fire balls at them. 

To cut a story short, one of the balls hit one of the lads straight in the face and broke his nose. 

JP reported it to Gartside and later that day, he got hauled into his office to tell him to forget taking control of the first team at the weekend.

10Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aaron you answered that without touching your keyboard!!

11Jamie Fullarton has left the club Empty Re: Jamie Fullarton has left the club Tue Oct 14 2014, 21:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Aaron thanks for that, we are well rid of that bullying rsole then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum