Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idiot

+5
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
xmiles
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idiot  Empty Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 14:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

2Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 15:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Idiots indeed. Dogs aren't born dangerous owners make them dangerous. I know people with Rottweilers and they are nuts - would tear you apart as soon as look at you. I have a rottie, proper family dog soft as shit. It's how you raise them. Even so I would never ever leave my kids alone with her. No common sense some people

3Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These breeds are genetically bread to be "fighters" though or whatever you want to call it, so they are born aggressive, and simply by their build are more dangerous when you consider all dogs are capable of completely random attacks no matter their upbringing. 

compare this. 

Idiot  American-bandogge

to this. 

Idiot  WestieMadisonIMGP3272

I wonder which you'd rather be attacked by.

4Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I do see your point but has anyone actually tested this responsible dog owner theory. As soon as a dog of this breed is born give it to someone who knows how to raise a dog properly I reckon you would see a vast difference in its behaviour. The people who own these dogs use them as a status symbol to look cool and so raise them to behave this way

5Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A dog like that top one even having a "play" with a small child/kid would be incredibly dangerous. 

they're dangerous just by design, but obviously it's better to have them brought up in a calm environment and not by an idiot.

6Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the press release, absolutely no mention from the mother that is was her fault.

Why isn't she being prosecuted?

7Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

There's 'previous' to this story as well -

A STUDENT fears she may have to drop out of college to care for her pet - as it can't be trusted not to destroy her belongings.

Claire Riley cannot leave her house for more than 30 minutes before her Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Pups, starts using her possessions as chew toys

More here -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4372774/Beauty-student-is-kept-housebound-by-her-barking-mad-pet.html

8Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 17:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:There's 'previous' to this story as well -

A STUDENT fears she may have to drop out of college to care for her pet - as it can't be trusted not to destroy her belongings.

Claire Riley cannot leave her house for more than 30 minutes before her Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Pups, starts using her possessions as chew toys

More here -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4372774/Beauty-student-is-kept-housebound-by-her-barking-mad-pet.html

So not being able to control this dog she naturally got hold of an even more dangerous dog and failed to control that. It's not the dog's fault that it's owner is an idiot. She should be prosecuted.

9Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 17:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mother should be prosecuted and after the case she should be sterilised to prevent her having any further children.

10Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 17:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I am a firm believer that all dogs , given the right conditions will revert to their natural 'state', be it vicious, protective, or whatever The problem for most people is that we don't understand what that condition might be, and to have an animal that is known to have a short fuse kept in a house, with small children is absolutely incredible. This mother, and I use the term loosely, should be jailed for her carelessness and virtual neglect of her child.

11Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Wed Oct 15 2014, 18:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Idiot doesn't come close to what this woman is, to leave your baby with any dog alone is just asking for trouble.

I do believe that all dogs can be trained but we can't forget we still to some affect have a wild animal in our house. My Labradour is 13 and soft as anything but I still wouldn't leave her in a room on her own with a baby.

12Idiot  Empty Re: Idiot Thu Oct 16 2014, 00:17

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Does my head in all these people keep saying it's not the dog it's the owner. Of course it's the owner but the point is there are ALWAYS going to be IRRESPONSIBLE DICKHEADS who want to own dangerous dogs. You are never going to change that so the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM you have to do if you are at all serious about stopping dog attacks on children is to ban ALL the breeds that are the usual suspects in vicious attacks on people.
No way round it,sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum