Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty.

+12
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Sluffy
gloswhite
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Who should take the next one?

Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% [ 8 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Lennon sent off for trying to stop Davies taking the penalty. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Lennon later added "I've seen the footage of him grinning after he fucked it up and believe me, he won't be grinning come Monday morning when I've finished kicking the twat round Euxton and saying 'Funny is it....? Missing a penalty.....? Wanker! Not grinning now, are we, fuckhead....?'"

Craig Davies was unavailable for comment.

Because he's shitting himself and hiding in his basement.

Phil Gartside was, however, seen climbing in his limo with a big smile on his face, holding his phone to his ear and was allegedly overheard saying "Fuckin' hell, Ed......I think I might have finally cracked it!"
About f**king time that we had another BSA who won't take grinning when you f**k up! I'm liking Lennon more and more... maybe instill some passion and pride in this group!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stevie Wonder, signed, sealed and delivered! Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand why Lennon wanted Spearing to take the penalty, he's one of the last people I would want taking a penalty. Virtually every shot he takes ends high and wide.

Had Craig Davies missed a penalty for us before? Seems strange management to try and remove your penalty taker when he hasn't missed one in recent memory.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must have missed that goal he scored in training the other day nat.

On the BWFC youtube channel for all to see.

Lennon's obviously psychic and already knew he was going to miss.

That's the most plausible explanation in my opinion.

Ockham's razor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum